1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I must apologize..

Discussion in 'General' started by Southpaw, May 14, 2010.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

To Mongo and the rest of my fellow WERA'galinos.

On the morning of Monday, May 10th 2010 I have embarrassed myself. In a thread created by kanatuna regarding his Contingency certs/money (see thread here ---> http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=253259) I made a comment. You will see my comment posted in that thread I have provided for you. Post #7

After posting my comment, I have been banned for 5 days. I in no way, shape or form wanted to embarrass anyone including myself and Mongo. Mentioning that particular name [ - - a - - ] in the General part of this forum was a complete stupid and immature gesture by me.

I did not mention any kind of real Political talk persay, but none other then mentioning the P.O.T.U.S name and made a funny comment, at least to me anyways.

So I must apologize to Mongo, kanatuna and everybody else around me for my stupid comment. Please forgive me.

Further, I now know that WERA Forums or as some of you would like to call it BBS? is strict! I also found out this is a place of just business, no play what so ever in certain parts of the forum. A friend of mine, said there are threads DEDICATED to just one thing, such as a youtube thread ONLY. Political section only. He told me he belongs to a few dozen sites and WERA is the only site that has such a thing. Is this true?

Then he went on to add that a forum (BBS) such as this one should at least be a lot more forgiving then most others. So many people on here, a large forum (me personally I do not know how large the forum - BBS- really is) but banning a person or people at a time is just immature by it's owners. But it is what it is, I don't own this site nor does my buddy.

Therefor, I will no longer make stupid comments, I will be one of you guys. A straight arrow, all work no play person. I will try to answer questions the best that I can without trying to make it seem silly, stupid or funny, and if I cannot answer something, I will simply stay away and won't comment at all.

Thank you for your time and patience

Sincerely
    John

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

John I thought you were only banned for 3 days?

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

<<Subscribed>>

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Best of BBS...

5. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

me too.

Way to step up and admit fault! :up:

I also thought it was funny how quick you got banned, SMACK! nothing personal though :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

All these crazy mixed up lies
    Floating all around
    Making these assumptions brings me down
    And you get tight-lipped, how do I know what you think?

Is it something I said when I lost my mind?
    Temper too quick, makes me blind

Great F@ckin' song!

7. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

I am O_a_A I approve this message

8. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

Tremendous.

9. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

You Jersey guys are asses. :crackup:

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Sometimes I wonder, when people talk about "their buddy" if they really arent using that to SAY something, without really saying it...

Ya know... :Poke:

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

12. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

Yes Sir, I come on here for some General Information and buy and/or sell stuff. I honestly do not know much about the site, meaning what to post and where to post it when it counts, until "my buddy" told me.

But like I mentioned above, I do apologize.

Thanks
    John

13. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

sig. approved :up:

14. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

That picture is so hot. ^

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yep. That sums this place up in a nutsack.

16. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

potato sack or nutshell? it's one or the other dude

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I chose my terminology with the utmost care and sarcasm.:D

Go Pack

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

You know how I know you're ghey?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned