1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate Iceland.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Nov 15, 2011.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This thread makes me gag, and I have never been anywhere near goes dishes that you guys are discussing. Just reading about them is enough to get sick.

That recipe that Mike posted read like the chemical composition of ass. I know it's no big deal to Cannoli, but to those of us who don't eat ass, that says something.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, some of that shit is actually worse than you can imagine. If I had to choose between starving to death or eating a diet of Lutefisk, pickled herring and hagis it'd be a real tough call.

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Now now, the pickled herring isn't so bad when you ad it to bread with smør and caviar (dreams).

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Ish. my dad eats pickled herring right out of the jar. It smells terrible.

caviar is just weird.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Is any of this stuff you guys are talking about as bad as "kimchi "?

6. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

:confused:

Kimchi is EXCELLENT!!!
    :bow:

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Never did understand how the ROKs could sneak up on ANYBODY!

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bought a jar at the grocery store. It wasn't half bad, but I didn't finish the jar.

My wife hates Spam but that stuff makes a great sandwich with some Provolone and mustard. Hold the can under hot running water before opening and that jell turns to liquid and you just pour it off into a little glass and drink it.:D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Real Kimchi is awesome. Too bad you smell like garlic do do for about a month after eating it.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Hah! You wouldn't last long in my household.

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I actually like kimchi. Dad has always talked about the smell from back in his Korean War days.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that's cold.

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I've eaten some pretty f'*cked up stuff around the world, when drunk. The worst thing I've ever had, Cuy. Cuy is grilled guinee pig on a stick. Head, teeth, and greasy as hell. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

One thing I could never get myself to eat was Balut in the P.I. I about threw up watching some locals eat it. :Puke:

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ooooohhhh ... balut. FTW. :Puke: :Puke: :Puke:

/thread

16. Sollee - D made me do it - he PM'd me -smack his PP. I was thinkin the water would be too cold tho. :D

17. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I had dog on a drunken night while in S Korea when I was in the Marines. A street vendor was selling meat on a stick. Half way through eating it I asked him what it was and he replied, "woof woof." It was actually pretty good so I finished it.

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

This about sums up Scandinavian delicacy.
    [​IMG]

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The irony there is the McFish meat probably go through a very similar but industrialised process....

<Grzburp!>

20. RED675

RED675 Well-Known Member

I don't know about that…the hang dried rotten shark that they eat in Iceland is making me gag just typing this:Puke: