1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got it figured out

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

That person pretending to be madonna is Davek in drag.

Prove me wrong!

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Too tall.

stk0308 and R Acree like this.
  3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

She looks like Jigsaw, without the face paint. why do people do that to themselves? Wife has a friend that "was" beautiful, until she started with the fillers, and Botox. Now she looks like a frozen faced, duck lipped circus freak. I cant understand how they can look at themselves and say, Yeah... that looks better. Ski

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They are like the frog in the pan. If you start from room temperature and put it on the stove, the frog doesn't try to get out and will stay in until it boils.

Those people mutilating themselves with plastic surgery start small for the most part. And they lose the ability to see when they have gone too far. They just keep going until they look grotesque.

StaccatoFan, R1Racer99 and skidooboy like this.
  5. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Absolutely right my man...wtf are they thinking?

There are many but one of the best examples i can think of is Nikki Cox. She got those massive lips and ended up looking like a sock monkey. :(

maxresdefault.jpg

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I respectfully disagree. I think they look in the mirror and acknowledge they've turned themselves in a circus freak and go back for more hoping for a better result and improvement. 17,314 procedures later, they look as Madonna does now and they've lost all touch with what is/was normal and have no recollection of what they ever looked like before this all began.

TL;DR Madonna is batshit crazy.

skidooboy likes this.
  7. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

So sad, she was SMOKIN HOT!.. now, not so much. Ski

borislav and cpettit like this.
  8. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Priscilla Presley comes to mind. She looks ghastly, all white makeup to cover her mutilated face. IIRC, she was a client of a fake doctor that was injecting his clients with industrial silicone at house parties.

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Luckily for me, I know I'm ugly, and no amount of work will change it.

But I also DGAF about it, and laugh at those who worry about it.

The most beautiful girls/women I know are not "textbook" attractive. But their attitudes in life and the way they treat others make them irresistible to me.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope South Park goes after her (again).
    Singer
    Plastic surgery disaster.
    Actress.
    Victim.

socalrider, StaccatoFan and cpettit like this.
  11. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Chelsea Charms went to the extreme with her plastic surgery, saw a British morning show with her on for an interview, hard not to stare at her.

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Run Ronnie Run was an awesome movie with her in a bikini. Might have to watch it again for the 1000th time tonight.

13. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

She's the only reason to watch Unhappily Ever After.
    There never was a hotter sitcom dysfunctional family daughter.

cpettit likes this.
  14. Dave Wolfe

I beg to disagree. Christina Applegate

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Other than the episode where she showed her dance skills, not even close to Nikki Cox.

SirCrashAlot and cpettit like this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There was no need to attempt to "improve" that. She was smokin hot and needed nothing adjusted.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don’t know who these women are. :confused: made the mistake of trying to learn who they were and looked up that Charms chick is. Wish I hadn’t.

well, I knew who Applegate was once I thought about it. Lol

18. Dave Wolfe

U sure? Her ass looks kinda skinny :moon:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think The Assman might be drunk on wine today. :D

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

What pisses me off is that Madonna tried to justify turning herself into a freak by blaming "misogynistic patriarcal society" or whatever idiot terms she used for never employing women after they reach a certain age. The fact is most jobs have retirement dates after a certain age, male or female. SHe's the one who decided to play the sex card to attract attention to herself. Lots of signers don't do it, resulting in perhaps less explosive careers but usually longer term. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.