1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Exotic Animals...what say you?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gaitherb, Jul 2, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I feel like luring that thing out of the store with a stuffed Gazelle carcass then killing it, taking its head and pelt as a trophy leaving his plastic pellet body for the stuffed vultures to feed on.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Is the head detachable?

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I doubt kids in Zimbabwe would go nutz after this doll, not when the daily possibility of getting mauled by one is likely.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Meh.

Give 'em $15/hr and they will be fine.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm convinced there was no cecil the lion. PETA and the animal rights/ anti hunting fools/ nation of Zimbabwe got some second hand, clapped out lion from some 3rd chance lion dealer, stuck him near that reservation, arranged for the guides to get him off so the stupid, small penised *American dentist would blast him in the face. They then started up these stories through the american press to draw attention to big game hunting and get it banned. Now they'll make Millions through donations, selling "cecil" stuffed lions and hippy tourist coming to protest.

There was no cecil, it was all lies, a money grab. It's like global warming/ cooling/ climate change, second hand smoke kills and the existence of Larry King: Lies, a money grab.

* had to be an American or the scheme doesn't work.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I saw a meme earlier this morning which compares the attention this lion case is getting to say a dozen Christians being lined up along some beach and decapitated......all I got to say is thank God the government doesn't control OUR news here.

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Echo.
    I bet it's friggin delicious.

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Too gamey!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You fools think that just because you have enjoyed delicious cat meat in your kung pao "chicken", it's going to be the same but bigger? :D

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Might be a little chewy, but a crockpot filled with lion meat & onions...... damn, that does sound delicious.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't expect it to be the same but I'm good with gamy (gamey?) tasting animals.

Stir fried Cecil sounds good doesn't it?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm in, pour that stew over some basmati...

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have no idea what that tastes like. Rabbit is about as wild as it gets for me.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Always tastes like one of three things:

1) chicken.
    2) a gamey beef.
    3) a mild slim jim.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And we're back to tastes I am not familiar with. :D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ever had venison?

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Ever had meat that you were afraid had gone bad? That's gamey. Kind of a spoiled taste.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, thanks. I thought the term applied only to stuff that runs wild.

People choose to eat meat that tastes like that? Damn. :)