1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUH!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Dec 3, 2001.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh how quick things change around here... [​IMG] why just a minute ago you were saying... "Thanks for reinstating my "4" Mongo. You're the grooviest"

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Gee, maybe if he strips all you 1000-plus posters, I might be IN THE LEAD for the second time in 12 or 13 years of racing [​IMG]

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Something tells me this particular post was a mistake, if you value your post count as much as I think you do! [​IMG]

How did I ever get in front of Stickboy? He must have had 1000 posts when I started! Ah, the shame, the humiliation! It sure is a good thing that I'm out of shool! [​IMG]

4. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

Perhaps you should go back?!?! [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

5. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Associate Software Engineer (ie Newbie)

[​IMG] I love having a title.......

6. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Well, congrats. Pretty cool you already have a job. [​IMG]

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Hey, aren't you the one who told Mongo to deliver some coal to my stocking as an early Christmas gift? [​IMG]

If that's the case (I looked but couldn't find the post) then I retract my anger from Mongo and redirect it to you.

I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION! [​IMG]

YOU SUCK! [​IMG]

8. WERA29

Sorry Eric, it wasn't you. I just did a search and it was that New Racer guy. [​IMG]

I'll give you $5 if you go kick him squah in the nuts for me! [​IMG]

(Obviously I'm blinded by anger and can't focus on who is doing what to me. Maybe I should just start e-mailing people and telling them to duck! [​IMG] )

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFLMAO! Nice catch. [​IMG]

10. NewRacer

Proving once again how much you SUCK!!!

[​IMG]

Hey Tom since my region(North Central) sucks this year, I wont be faithful to them. I think I will just drive to whatever track sounds like fun and race.... Maybe you just might see me this year and if so.... ROSHAMBO!!

[​IMG]

I think I am going to change my UserName since I am not exactly new anymore, and you dont even know my name..... [​IMG]

11. NewRacer

12. NewRacer

What can I say? I dont have much to do today [​IMG]

13. WERA29

It's Brandon Heide and YOU SUCK! [​IMG]

And since your region sucks so bad, leave that God-foresaken state and move South like I did. I spent 12 years in Ohio and moving South was the best thing I did.

You can be the newest addition to The Row, but you have to take your first initiation ROSHAMBO like a man. [​IMG]

14. Laurie Acree

What is your posts total Guo?

15. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

I dunno, but I think higher than yours [​IMG]

16. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

I figure this falls under the heading of "HUH???"......

I just went outside to grab a smoke, and it's 57 degrees out! By this time last year I had scraped ice off of the seat numerous times before my ride home. This is just way too weird! It's great, but it's weird. Kind of makes me afraid of what it's going to do after the first of the year. [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

17. WERA29

Tell me aboot it. It's gonna be 78 degrees here today and I wore short sleeves this morning and wasn't even cold. [​IMG]

As long as it doesn't snow at North Florida in January we'll be just fine. [​IMG]

18. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

19. Laurie Acree

You gotta love a Dixie Christmas. I went out for my walk last night to view the Christmas lights in short sleeves. Mother nature always makes up for missed time. I predict we have a cold and wet January and February. It's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. We might have to wear long sleeves. [​IMG]

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I had noticed it when you reposted the H/C thread but thought nothing of it. Then I posted something and new something was wrong.

Looks like Tardholio will pass me soon as I really have to work now.

Anyone wanna bet when he will pass me?

Oh Mongo, nice post total. [​IMG]