1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper to BSB?!

Discussion in 'General' started by GSVR 946, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

To address the thread title, not Hopper nor any recent AMA rider could do squat in BSB. Mainly because they would refuse to ride those tracks!

2. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Funny how some people don't realize that your word is all you got.

3. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

See Macau, GP, 2010, results, Toye.

4. firecat

firecat Well-Known Member

If I were a bettin man I would say the seat has already been filled by someone very close to the team. :up: :D

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Is that seconds or Minutes?:up:

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

i still do, GO ELENA!

7. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I certainly hope JU continues to post here as I look forward to his straight to the point and honest writing

8. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

I just read this whole thing.. Ouch!:wow:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you started smoking crack huh? :D

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

huffin paint..... :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Jeremy is beyond not right though :D

12. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:D I've heard Chad refer to "work" as Huffin' Paint.

I'd heckle more, but Chad does damn fine work.

13. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

That's a great point. At least kick the tires or something.

But seriously, you are buying a product, in this case the anticipated services of a healthy rider. Just like having your mechanic checkout a bike before you buy. I'm surprised there isn't a clause in these contracts about pre-existing and undisclosed injuries etc. Or is it Buyer Beware?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shitty situation all in all. Hopefully Hopper's wrist is fixed and earns a ride somewhere and gets back to where he once was. As for Team Hammer, I'm sure JU has something up his sleave that he'll tell you about when it's time for you to know.

Zemke? I'm a big fan of the goofball. Hella nice guy even though he isn't one tenth as good looking as me. :D
    Hacker? I have no doubt he'd be top 5 given the right ride in his first knockin' off the cobwebs race. At 40 whatever he'd still be one of the best on the grid. Another guy I like even though I understand 2 in every 10 words he says. :D

15. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

Is Hacker still very close with Spies? I remember in a old interview he said Ben was his best friend.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

+1

18. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

amen brother....:up:

19. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Especially when he makes up awesome new words like 'gription' and 'electronical'.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jamie James is still one of the best guys to hang with. Just keep your hands away from his mouth and don't touch the cup. :D

Gawd, his stories are some of the BEST out there. If you understand Jamesese that is. :D