1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper to BSB?!

Discussion in 'General' started by GSVR 946, Dec 8, 2010.

1. light 3

light 3 the bot

HAHAHAAAA :crackup: i laughed for like 10 minutes on this one. still laugh when i think about it. looooool

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

The drunk version is known as Jimmie James.

3. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Wasn't Hacker the only guy out there that got semi-close to the Mladin/Spies runaways in 2008 on that pos ZX10R?
    Went good enough to get a fill in spot on the KAWI WSBK Team for Miller that year?
    Got offered a fill in ride by JU in 2010.
    Doesn't sound washed up to me...
    And you didn't see him crying when Eslick stuffed up the inside of him for the win at Mid-Ohio in 2009.
    Put Disalvo and Hacking on the grid again and watch the sparks fly!

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

5. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

I tried it twice ,got permenent brain damage (or a life long buzz) or whatever you want to call it. But at least i tried it.:D

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

quitter.

7. Well, that and your balls according to Tony:D

8. chadspaint

[​IMG]

9. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

There was a clause about pre-existing injuries.

In the future, the issue of non-disclosure will be specifically addressed.

Again, you guys are all geniuses, given hindsight. If you were dealing with somebody who you had known since he was a little kid, and who referred to you publicly as a long-time family friend, you may have been inclined to believe what he told you to your face, too.

10. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

"electronical" is NOT made up! Used to hear Medley say that all the time! So its gotta be real...?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You've never had a relative lie to you? :Poke::D

12. chadspaint

Gription is a team used for years in boat racing.. A rusty prop will provide gription. lol

BOT Hopper shit in his own nest. imo

13. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Come on JU, you gave up the information on the wera beeb and you don't expect your balls to be busted a little bit?

Yes, you might have been taken advantage of but you learned a lesson to make contracts stronger for the next time around. We've all been down that road in one way or another so don't feel pregnant that it happened to you.

14. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

This started when I answered specific questions directed to me.

I didn't start a thread complaining about he done me wrong! But I am sure as hell not going to cover for him, either!

What I really learned (again) is, it's hard to make people not lie, no matter who you think they are.

So sue me!:D

15. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Very true and we appreciate alot of the insight you bring to the forum on the big riders! I just read into the post to much assuming you were getting upset at all the "geniuses" on the beeb. :D

I'm in corporate banking in a recession - believe me I know how you feel!

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I guess he isn't going to BSB after all...

17. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'll take your bet if you give me 50% podiums, but one exception. Room for one front end loss. :D (which I would say would be a fault of his own.) See ya in two either way. :up:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why not?

19. Garyb425

Garyb425 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately in today's world it is all about ME (not me specifically but I assume you know what I mean), trusting people is getting harder and harder. I'm sorry to hear that you got screwed in this deal, John.

I've always thought highly of Hopkins and his mother but this taints the picture of John quite a bit - desperation to save a career I suppose but no way to treat a friend and, let's face it, you effective GAVE Hopper his career. Without your push in right direction there is a very good chance that he would never have seen a GP grid. It's a long step from the FX grid to MotoGP.

And thanks again for your support of Peter Lenz. It ended in tragedy but who could possibly have known? It was appreciated by many of us whether you know it or not.

Keep reading these replies John, I have no doubt the brain trust here will straighten you out for the future!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Okay, just to play the devil's advocate, isn't it possible that Hopper really believed he could perform at the level expected of him despite his injuries?

In the immortal words of George Costanza, it's not a lie if you believe it.