1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope Yamaha comes out with more of this....

Discussion in 'General' started by NewRacer, Jul 8, 2005.

1. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

But the stuff is um, like um, yellow...right? Or am I just seeing colors wrong again?

3. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I had a bunch of Pit shirts like those, from when I use to work for yamaha....shoulda saved em all...:(

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Ok, I have a really dumb question ok? I've notices that a lot of the companies make the motorcycle shirts/jackets/hats, etc. in Red (or should I say Crimson Tony???) and Yellow. Everyone knows that if you are close to the track you CANNOT wear crimson or yellow as you might be mistaken for that color flag to a racer. So why in the hell are most of the shirts those two colors? To me it's just a DUH they're dumb kind of thing.

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

That color and design is very "retro" :rolleyes: as in how they did things in the past was better :confused: ;)

I have often thought the same thing about crimson or yellow race team jerseys. :rolleyes: maybe they figure see all the red and yellow in the pits, it won't be on the track :confused: ;)

6. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

As in the way Yamaha once conquered in the USA and will do so again... :beer:

7. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

LOL, too funny!

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

1. Yes, those blue stools are ultra-cool.

2. If you email me your sizes and credit card number, I can get all of that yellow stuff for you.

P.S. I'm just joking. You should never email your credit card number. Call me with the number instead.

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

No wait, call me with your credit card number!

:D

10. dtalbott

You can supply all those yellow clothes and bags and hats and backpacks and........?

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

No but they don't know that!

12. dtalbott

And I won't tell.

13. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Good thing Darrin doesnt remember he HAS my credit card number :wow: :wow: :wow: :D

14. dtalbott

But the joke wouldn't have been as funny if I admitted that to begin with....:D

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

+1

16. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

:beer: you know thats right.

17. BellsHonda

BellsHonda Well-Known Member

yeah, nothing says "conquer" like the color yellow :Poke:

But I do like it better than the Yamerdog blue.

18. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Hey, some of us still have racebikes that color you know. :)

And those track shirts will help make my entire pit look cool retro Vintage Yamaha. Excellent!