1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HONOS SBK -2021

Discussion in 'General' started by Circacee, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

2. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Always good to see possibility of growth and more front line superbikes on the grid.

Senna likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good to see them going ambitious in their equipment and riders. :cool:

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I hope Gerloff stays in wsbk

wsmc42, Senna, MVA25 and 3 others like this.
  5. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

I hope they can get Aprilia on board, I have wanted to see someone pilot an RSV4 in MotoAmerica!

6. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Elias on a Honos RSV4R.

Book it.

Tj Hunter and Circacee like this.
  7. Better than going for “whatever we can scrape up” :) I think RE will fly on an SBK

Circacee likes this.
  8. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Aprilia? When was the last time that bike won anything?

Would be nice for Kawi.
    We have a big Zuki team, of course Yamaha, hopefully Ashton will have the new CBR, Scheibe with the BMW, Wyman on the Duc and we need the Kawi.

Senna likes this.
  9. Circacee

I like how they threw Herrin out there knowing he's on a one year contract and continues to complain about that older gen BMW.

rafa likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's DEbise doing? Wasn't he doing a bunch of development work for Chuckie before the Corona cooties hit?

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This just in...

[​IMG]

12. Circacee

fuck no, not here. Go back to the WERA for Sale/Lacrosse/Raquetball/Broome's a sexy patient thread.

Gorilla George, 5axis and Sabre699 like this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Playing in the French championship lately. Can't travel to the US.

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I would love to see a Honos/Graves Kawasaki superbike on the grid. My only concern is that over the years Kawasaki has proven that they don't really care to get that involved in MA, but maybe a strong combination like Honos and Graves would change their minds.

Discounting the Ducati option is interesting as they are the only manufacturer that's demonstrated they are willing to give customer teams top level equipment.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I agree with Circumcision, not here.

Because my kid's team is sponsored by Under Armour. :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, Kawasaki will sell damn near anyone with money the Good Stuff. Call them up, order up the race parts, pay them and when they arrive, off you go.

Well, you would need someone to build the bikes with the good stuff, tune it, dial in the electronics and a rider who can actually get everything out of it but, they will see you the stuff.

17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I should have added "and support" to the end of my statement about Ducati :D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The problem with going Ducati is costs. Even the phone calls to them cost you bucks. :D

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Elias won't be here....

henry_carlson and Circacee like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where's he going? No way you're getting him to leave the US without a really attractive option. Dude loves it here.