1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda RS125R NX4 - fully rebuilt and fast

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brooklyn67, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Brooklyn67

Brooklyn67 Well-Known Member

2002 / 2008 Honda RS125 located in upstate, NY.
    Very, very fast developed bike. I raced this bike to multiple regional and national wins. The entire engine has 20 miles on it - fully rebuilt with brand new parts including the crank (new not rebuilt), all seals, bearings, circlips, gaskets, and the entire top end which uses a VHM A-kit piston.

The frame, swingarm and fuel tank are from an all-Japan series racebike from 2002. The engine/transmission are from a 2008 machine with new cases that have 2 seasons on them.. It has brand new/unused forks (just installed) that I freshened up with new Silkolene RSF oil and springs. Other brand new parts include: Rear master cylinder, carbon fiber reeds, DID 415 chain, tail section. It has a tuned Frank Wrathall cylinder, Wrathall pipe w/ Tony Green silencer, D-bore powerjet carb (you’ll never see another one), VHM Head (comes with 6 inserts of different sizes and squish), Det. counter, KLS quick shifter, Toby steering dampener, Brembo radial master cylinder, carbon fiber airbox. Rear shock is also freshly rebuilt. Springs are set up for a 150-165 lb rider.

The bike is ready to race and am happy to provide tuning notes. Makes great power throughout the entire rev range, but especially in the top end.
    The bike also comes with:
    - Full jetting
    - VHM deck height gauge
    - Longacre air density gauge
    - VHM inserts: 10.0, 10.2, 10.4 in .6 and .65 quish (6 total)
    - Spare stock pipe
    - New Denso long reach plug for use with Det. counters
    - New Vertex A-kit piston (comes with ring, pin, clips)
    - Lots of gearing and most sprockets have a GP quick change bracket attached
    - New lower fairing
    - 2 Additional used/good tail sections
    - 2 spare coils (good used condition)
    - New EBC Double H front brake pads
    - Spare levers
    - Rear stand

Dropbox link to view more photos: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/du1ncy6q05ze9p5pwbx2u/h?rlkey=zgor0aegjqjuvoeuhbs4qm304&dl=0

$10,000

NOT INCLUDED, but also available for $2,500 - Spare engine with 600 miles on it (doesn't include cylinder or head). I also have some other trick parts that could/would come at an additional cost: Crankshafts, fresh tuned as well as new cylinders, Kevin Murray heads, etc...

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
    Thanks.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    pro69ss and bncadvr like this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wow! Nice!

3. Brooklyn67

Bike in action at Summit Point:

galloway840, Phl218, Seiko and 2 others like this.
  4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Dammit, I watched your video and now I got the itch again. People that have never rode one of these do not understand how fast and fun they are!
    Ive had 3, came in 2nd overall in the 2002 125 GP National series behind Brian Kradget. Best fun I have had racing was on two strokes!

5. Brooklyn67

I know!!! I try not to watch the videos and happy that videos don't have the smell of premix. Those early days with Brian and all the others, with huge 125 grids, were a blast. And I didn't mind Brian giving me the finger behind his back as he came around me on the front straight at Summit :) .

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Were you there at Summit in 2002 when Brian crashed in the endurance race and then came to the 125 grid with a huge wrap on his left hand? I thought for sure I was going to gain some points on him that day but he still beat the field with a bad hand! I was on the grid and his spot was empty and at the last minute I saw him pull up and I was like damn, lol....

7. Brooklyn67

Was that Summit or VIR? He had a huge highside in T3 at VIR, may have broken his hand. He wore someone's large/x-large glove because his hand was so swollen...and came to the grid that afternoon for the National race and won it. Either way, there are quite a few Kcraget stories at many tracks...

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Summit, the first left hander