holy sh...t it's hot

Discussion in 'General' started by Motofun352, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

With their crime scene gear. :p

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I need a map!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And then what, Romeo? You gonna phone a friend? Ask the Audience? Call in the 50:50 for your lifeline?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Only for the tea parties and to play with your dolls.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you could make crepes, only the hot ones would show up.

6. Dom17

Dom17 Well-Known Member

80-90s is comfy. Makes my back hurt less. High humidity does make the scrotum sticky though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And that is why I bought my second vehicle with almost a hundred thousands miles on it, less miles doesn't mean a thing if you can't afford a car that blows cold air on your balls during the summer.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know who knew how to make an automobile AC? Sure as shit ain't the Germans. Nope, fat americans in the early 70s. You ride in a 72, 73 or 74 Lincoln or similar land barge? Turn the AC to high and You can freeze a f@ckin' woolly mammoth solid inside of 15 minutes and still get 8 MPG while doing 75.

motoracer1100 and Metalhead like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You could before they changed the freon you're allowed to use. Still better than a ton of modern cars but not like the old days :D

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I was surprised by that when I visited my son there too, figured it would be nice and cool down there...nope.

11. ChemGuy

NY’rs are mouth breathers who are full of hot air. Of course the subway is hot, it’s full of them

brex and Steeltoe like this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

the ball cooler seats are the best thing since sliced bread. I don’t think I can ever go back.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Epic beatdown. High five.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Living near Buffalo, NY I am legally unable to complain about the heat in the summer.

However...it is pretty warm out right now...

Cannoli, SuddenBraking and Steeltoe like this.
  16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Cite

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

My normal car a Civic was overheating today. Limped to the office and jumped in the 95 Tacoma without air. Driving out into the desert past Riverside to get parts that weren’t shipped. It’s over 100 out here while I’m waiting for my order to be brought our to me. Good old social distancing.

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

At least it's dry heat. Try adding 90+% humidity to the mix.

19. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

See, this is why I like winter. I can dress for it and be in public and be comfortable. I can only undress for heat to a certain point in public before the cops get involved.

Metalhead, Motofun352 and Banditracer like this.
  20. ChemGuy

Dude...going to Riverside is bad enough....you dont go east of there...unless your going to the river. Thats taking your life in your hands.

Boman Forklift likes this.