1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Parrish!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

How's the MA Twins program coming? Haven't heard much lately. Just perusing the results from the Dunlop test at Barber...if this is representative of the field I'd say you're sitting pretty...

"In the Twins Cup class, Brad Perdiew rode his AP MotoArts Yamaha MT-07 to claim the fastest lap of the test (1:38.256), while Altus Motorsports rider Jason Madama posted the second fastest lap in the class (1:38.571) aboard his MT-07."

Nice to see Sam Wang's name on the roster too!

flygirl and ghetto customs like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Dang, i could do that with a little practice LOL.

I think Chris got this one in the books!!!

Gorilla George and Gino230 like this.
  3. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

He has been posting updates on the book of faces. The bike looks fookin awesome, cant wait to see it in action. Anyone know if Bein will be broadcasting the MA Twins and Jr Cup races?

Lawn Dart and Gorilla George like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

that new haircut is good for at least a second/lap

Shenanigans and t11ravis like this.
  5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Everything is good!
    Tested the bike and Dunlops at Roebling and did a 1:16.9, a tenth off last year and the bike just started to turn good. The new sv is quite a bit different and loves the gigantic 180 Dunlop! Oh man is it fast! Cop did his homework on this one and plus, the added air induction parts ive made are probably the perfect combo. Its at 90 hp with awesome torgue. Still superstock chassis with a few nicer parts than normal.

Didnt do the test as ive been going to Barber since it opened. Have plenty of laps there and plus, the test was too expensive... Im happy with my 1:34.9 i did at the gnf. I Want to go down to Tally this weekend and do more adjusting, but scored some jobs and need to stay home and earn some cash.

Also been working on pit set up to be a little more presentable. We'll have shirts on hand to sale as well. Just excited to be a part of the show and cant wait to get busy!

Attached Files:

cav115, tigerblade, ekraft84 and 19 others like this.
  6. Nice work dude, the bike looks badass. I’m looking forward to seeing you hurt a lot of feelings this year.

Sabre699, TLR67, panthercity and 2 others like this.
  7. ghetto customs

Scored a Shoei deal and couldnt think of a better way to pay tribute to my buddy. Team Yo!

Attached Files:

Gorilla, Bloodhound, dobr24 and 28 others like this.
  8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Hell yeah !

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Looks even better in person

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The haircut pics crack me up, especially the "Flock O' Seagulls" :D

11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

90 hp? You better be fast....just saying. :D

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  12. ghetto customs

Focker! :D

Ive riden the bigger rear tire on the endurance bike and never thought too much about it, but this will be the first time on the sprint bike. The amount of tire the new 180 puts on the track is equivalent to the 165 on the little R3. Its too much but man, does it glue that bike to track with no fear! Ooooo weee, squeeze it, hang on and let it dig!!

track wagon, TLR67, Metalhead and 2 others like this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds like you really have the AP guys covered. Guess that Yamahahahahaha.....ain't all that?

Bike looks great!

track wagon likes this.
  14. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Best looking SV I have ever seen.

15. *coughJoeKraft’scough*

ekraft84 and Rico888 like this.
  16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

But, but Joe Kraft's SV had the dreaded WHITE WHEELS!!!

:D

5axis likes this.
  17. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Yea that was the best update ever. So excited for him !

18. ghetto customs

Just have to wait and see!
    Road Atlanta is another track that is an all time favorite of mine. Running the Suzuki cup back in the day with Wall, Ford, Suffridge, Walker and even Dane Westby was some of the funnest times. Im excited to see if the "rumored" power will play a part down the back straight that'll turn into a drafting and out braking war!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Damn you guys are making me want an SV now!!

track wagon likes this.
  20. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Yeah...it was sweet with that R6 tail!!!

ekraft84 likes this.