1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here to great people of WERA !!

Discussion in 'General' started by tonni1000, Apr 9, 2010.

1. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Hello a few peolpe on here may know me Sarge im a tech in the southeast. I also work for the Army as a Motorcycle Safety Inst. MSF rider coach. I retired a 2yrs ago after 23 yrs of service. I was approached by the Commanding General to help put on the a safety day all about Motorcycle. To easy i know a few folks who know folks, Made a few calls and well what do you know we have a who's who of folks comming! see list of below.

John D. Ulrich
    Mike Tman Fitzgerald
    Lee from Komodo leathers
    Ed Bargy
    Vesrah
    Spiegler Brakes
    Michelin
    Pit Bull
    Saddlemen's
    Lil Talley

The Gerloff Family representing Scorpion Garrett wil be openning the day saing the Soliders Creed !! before the CG Great kid !!!
    Along with all the local bike shops. It's another reason to always say im aprt of the this family.
    I just want to take the time to publicly say thank you to all that our on this list . I know on Monday nite will have a blast . There will be picture after the event . That i will post up. Just to make a couple of your mouths water.another list of activity that they will do on Monday before the event.
    Go on a tour of Ft Knox to include the Gold Vault( but not in it)
    go to a tank live fire range
    go watch Soliders learn to clear builgings and may be do it as well
    a photo shoot with there logo on a tank , Bradley, Striker uparmor Humvee, or the new recovery tank the Hurcluses. eat in a Mess hall with Soliders, and go to Patton's measume to. Once again thanks to all. If you can get here on the above days let me know !! If you want to be apart of it let me know too. Thank you for your time each and all of , It means alot to the Soliders that you gave your time.
    Reggie (Sarge) Atkins :beer:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gonna post dates?

3. tonni1000

Dates

Yep May 3 and 4 . My bad .

4. Excellent Reggie, nice work :clap:

5. wrparrish

wrparrish Well-Known Member

The patton museum is really nice, that really is totally worth seeing.

Instead of the touchy feely stuff, you should have the winners ruck up, and take em up for a stroll up and down misery and motherfucker :beer:

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Are you just looking for more industry sponsors?

Tank shoots are badass. I haven't seen one since I was 14 or so.

7. tonni1000

if you like

If you like to help we always will take more help! But mostly i was thanking all that helped out . The Soliders are very thankful. I tried to get others from the drit side and drag racing but no takers, Just goes to show who is always willing to step up when help and safety is needed. :up:

8. tonni1000

Thanks Chris if your in country please come p . you have my number just let me know.

9. tonni1000

already on the list of to do things. We have Soldiers in full battle rattle to take pic with all that show up,to include with the photo shoot they may even get to clear a house too. :clap:

10. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Not sure what you're pimping or where, could you explain that again.

11. tonni1000

Not pimping anything . were having a motorcycle Safety day at Ft Knox KY ON MAY 3/4 2010. The above people have donated their service to help Soldiers and i was thanking them publicly for their help and time. Just to let others know were thankful. that all :up: