1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hedgehog News

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I love that you are dispensing your truths on me. I am taking notes. I have no idea how I got through 57 years of life and 23 years of marriage without you. I thought fairly well, but apparently not.

Sarcasm off. Oh wait a second, your hormones and little conclusions comments and so on, lol. Careful, your slip is showing. Let’s proceed.

I don’t agree, at all, that the single most thing that is dangerous to a woman is a man. Specifically, because the single best decision I have ever made in my life was to marry my husband. Love and lust are emotions, marriage is a decision. And I have not regretted that decision for a moment. Sometimes I was worried about it and sure, I have had fantasies of smothering his snoring ass here and there… but I am not afraid of him, and he is not afraid of me, and we are not afraid of us.

Separately, in generalities I think, because I do not feel or know, and tend not to identify with groups, that the single most dangerous thing to women is the idea that their self worth is somehow dependent on a man. And you sort of put up with it? Why? That would never occur to me. My husband is not needed, it is better than that, he is wanted.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, when it is unequivocally proven that it couldn’t have been possible. I communicate in a lawlerly way at times.

3. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Really?

I’ll let the men I know who are in the exact circumstance you describe, that they’re wrong - their lives were not altered. Some woman on the beebs said so.

They’ll be so relieved.

And lol at the idea that the judicial system “proves” anything unequivocally. Way to prove unequivocally that you don’t understand the law without saying you don’t understand the law. :)

StaccatoFan likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have no idea what that guy did with 10". Seems a bit excessive. I only have 9 and run into parking problems all the time.

StaccatoFan and Yzasserina like this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I know a dude with a $2.5 million car who employs an ongoing parade of young women (restaurant business). He routinely has to lawyer up and cut checks for $50K to rid himself of these problem women and their false accusations. Never been to court that I know of. Its a brutal reality of being a man with a bit of money.

Phl218 likes this.
  6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Fuck as many girls as you want, but if they’re not 100% onboard with what you’re doing, you’re a piece of shit and deserve whatever comes to you. It’s nice to not ever have to worry about it.

There’s probably a few guys who are wrongfully accused, but I bet it’s pretty rare, why defend shitheads without knowing for sure they did nothing wrong?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    Yzasserina and motion like this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

If men waited for a woman to always be 100% on board for things we want……..we as a species would rarely get laid :p

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Google: Ron Jeremy Self Suck :)

9. Size9

Size9 Well-Known Member

PREACH Brother!

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to just hire nice high class call girls ? Be alot less hassle. Everything is up front as a straight up business transaction, no lawyers and drama .

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No dawg

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

You should spend some time in LA and OC. The Russians and Ukrainians are full speed ahead with this strategy.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup:

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Well sure, but he needs legit workers for his restaurants too.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Who set off the shrew? :crackup:

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Venom’s fault.

He elaborated on a truth the shrew knows nothing about because it doesn’t happen in her bubble.

But come to think of it. Maybe it was DaveKs comment that originated it all by lighting the fuse.

cbush likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I just can’t with you today. So quickly….

Look back through all of the above and see whether you can’t make the distinction: just because they’re liberal with their favors, doesn’t mean they’re liars.

Separately, the jump from Jeremy’s (forgot last name, don’t care) experiences to general relations between men and women is absurd.

If you don’t think I advocate for my brothers as much as I do my sisters, I don’t know where you’re looking.

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, like they do at Davos. No drama, no judgment.

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The shrew. I like it, I’ve been called worse. I’m not the one in, and fighting for, my bubble.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So he just needs to learn to stop banging the help.