1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hedgehog News

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Jan 18, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Change the 'j' in that post to a 'c' and it still fits the thread.

It's worse than that.

Most of them were awake.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He was called Mr 10 inch.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Titled: “Different Strokes”

?

auminer likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He got away with rape and yo’re cheering him? Where’s your ticker tape thread celebrating Danny Masterson?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Must be where you shredded the constitution and tried him in the court of public opinion. :Poke:

cbush and StaccatoFan like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Remember you are always one chick changing her mind away from being accused of rape.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

R1Racer99, noles19 and Yzasserina like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Sorry, upon further reflection, what the fuck kind of stupidass comment is that? Way out of context.

This dude was in a sleazy industry that over time apparently gave him the impression that he was entitled to fuck whoever wherever he liked. Rainbow Bar & Grill. Look it up. And now that he has been determined to be mentally incompetent to stand trial by both the prosecution and the defense, it is over. Polite version follows.

That was quite a leap. They don’t pull that many indictments out of thin air, especially considering the context.

Changed her mind? Jesus.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe all 21 changed their minds?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Maybe? And maybe they’re not entitled to do that.

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I'm sorry, but if you were a man, you would know this is BS. I am not saying it is with this case, but many a man has been destroyed in the court of public opinion without a spec of evidence.

12. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

You remember that clause - 20 or more accusers and the accused is declared guilty without due process.

13. Venom51

You know you may need some hormone therapy. Did you see me say he was innocent, or did you just do the emotional woman thing and jump right to your little conclusion? The sad fact is men live with this threat every day in modern society and just like that you have already convicted him of the it without ever hearing any facts at all.

StaccatoFan and cbush like this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I am not talking about many a man. I am talking about this man. Look up the facts and circumstances supporting his many indictments and get back to me.

I believe that women who accuse men of rape need to be absolutely certain, and subject to a rigorous examination. Otherwise, lapse in judgment, learn something from it, likely there was some altering influence, shame, and societal pressures involved. Learn from it and move on. And no, never experienced it first hand, but I have good judgment and I’m a good observer.

As you say, it can be a life altering accusation for the accused. Sometimes there is certainty based on the obvious (stranger grabbing you out of the hedgerow), sometimes it gets murky.

Any woman who accuses a man of rape or, while we’re at it, interfering with his children in a contentious divorce, who is found to have done so on a malicious and baseless basis, should be marched straight to prison. Pro tip: be careful who you associate with.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Sigh. I may need some hormone therapy? Maybe you need to up your T count? Isn’t this fun?

16. Venom51

Which indicates you wouldn't be in the "VIP" room letting the hedge hog do lines of coke off your ass. Let's just say that the type of women who would put themselves in that position should be looked at with a bit of skeptisim.

In Your Corner and StaccatoFan like this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Agreed. And which has fuckall to do with your generalization of being one accusation away, does it not?

18. Venom51

No. It's entirely possible that the initial accuser could falls under that exact scenario. Look you may not like the fact that what I said is true but well...it is.

Here's another truth for you. The single most dangerous thing on the planet to a woman is a man.

See how that works. I don't have to like assholes that beat on/kill women any more than you have to like the fact that some women falsely accuse men of rape.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

It “can” be?

Are there times when it isn’t?

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

All I'ma say is that I'm very glad that I'm (way) past the age at which a woman's 8AM regrets are no longer going to get me into legal trouble regarding her 2AM actions.

There's been more than a couple of times that that situation would have had the potential to bring me much grief in the current sociopolitical metoo environment. :rolleyes:

It has really reached a point where one would need a notarized copy of an affidavit of willingness to participate in lawful, voluntary copulation just to get one's dipstick dampened on a Saturday night.

StaccatoFan and YamahaRick like this.