Heavyweight Twins(Novice)

Discussion in 'General' started by scuzzlebutt, Feb 17, 2001.

1. fastbydrmike

fastbydrmike Well-Known Member

Scarbs, the twins class is like a picnic compared to the 600 class. I was always fearing for my life on a R6. But I have to say the R6 was a missle. I did manage to expert on the duc last year but wouldn't have come close in the 600 class. Those guys are faaaaast!!!. When I did the round at Gateway last year Tray Batey came past on the back tire and looked over at me. What he was saying was "this is how you ride a twin". I have many of things to learn.

2. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

scarbs i was in the trailer by the stands, i didnt pull my bike out all weekend. i was helping critter and doing the crash truck thing. tall red headed skinny wierdo. look for me at roebling ill be right up front. hard to miss

4. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

yea, i know what you do to experts....like i said, i'll be followin' ya [​IMG]

5. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

I try not to get lapped by them. RUN SCARED!

6. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

sheeei-i-i-i-t...LOL [​IMG]

7. stickboy274

i try not to be one. expert that is

8. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Yeah right Stick, you ride an RC45 with Hawk bodywork!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. stickboy274

yup and i tuned it down so i wouldnt get protested. wait till you get passed on the straigh by that poor little bike. it will scare you

10. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

11. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Wrenn, that is funny man. I don't think I want to experience that yet. I honestly think he looked over at me pulling my TLR down for T3 at TGPR when he was lapping my butt. Chris Normand told me that one time, in race or practice (can't remember) that Tray grabbed his foot and shoot it. I think it funny, but obscene. That guy must be as fast as the Roberts', or Haydens'for certain. I hear he lives down the road from us. Good to see a fella Vol do so well.

12. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

What, nobody has ever pulled up along side their buddy and gave them a little push? I was messing with a buddy on a cool off lap and was kicking at him a little. The next thing I know we both are about off the track fixing to run into the dirt!!! [​IMG]

13. RTR 137

RTR 137 Well-Known Member

Hey Scarbs,that would be Mike Himmelsbach that passed you in the H/W twins race.Tray rode in several other races.(see RRW.com old news).You don`t get much time to look at those guys when they go by.Last year Tray passed me going into the infield corner,I got this big idea to follow him in and learn something.I did.Mid-corner he was turning (really fast,throttle on?),I was not (eyes really big!throttle off!).HMMMMM.

14. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Dude, that must have been a bummer. Is this Howard BTW?