1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk GT tire choices, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by 771, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Good observation Mongo. But he works for a bank, he should have plenty of money. [​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - that's okay, you'll be in charge of buying before the day is out [​IMG]

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

Ok, now I'm scared. I'm retracting my previous advice and now recommending that you stay off the track all together. [​IMG]

In regards to your comment, I must refer you to the Slapping Glass post and Sean's bumping comment at the bottom. [​IMG]

4. 771

771 Active Member

Hey Buddy, I just wanted to know what kind of tires to put on my damn bike.........But now we have to go there. [​IMG] C,mon Tom, have I ever scared you before? I'll crash myself before I crash you. However, 17's and 18's have been done before at Roebling on my bike with a novice rider, and I aim to match that. So stay outa duh way!!!!!!!

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't worry, I've got major points from TGPR so I'll be gridded waaay ahead of you Mr. Back of the Pack! [​IMG] Even if you manage to run sub 1:20's I'll still be so far ahead of you that you won't see me until after the race. [​IMG]

And td930, the drinking light goes on after practice ends on Friday. Stop over to the party pit and the flashing chili pepper lights will be warmed up and ready to go. Cheers!

6. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Dude, I'll tell you, sometimes you make it real difficult for me to feel sorry for your ass when you crash out... [​IMG]

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i just dont feel sorry for him, unless it will get me beer and food

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't feel sorry for my ass. It's got the best leather protection money can buy. [​IMG]

Besides, there will be no crashing this year as I'm actually focusing on my racing instead of going into turn 1 thinking "Gee, I wonder how many beers I have left in the cooler?" [​IMG]

You would be amazed at the difference it makes when you really concentrate on your racing.

9. stickboy274

maybe i'll try that sometime

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, if you race this year at all. [​IMG]

Remember, you have to be off for at least 2 years before you can come back as a novice. [​IMG]

11. stickboy274

damn thats a long time. maybe i can just change classes. what else do you think i should try racing

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

Lawnmowers. Only keep the blade on yours so you can cut the other guy's tires and win every race. [​IMG]

13. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

ahhhhhh-rightyyyyyy thennnnnnn [​IMG]