1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk GT Racebike Jax. FL.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wasaracer68, Feb 2, 2011.

1. wasaracer68

wasaracer68 Active Member

Hawk GT Racebike Jax. FL.
    It's me again. I have the silver street Hawk for sale and now I am relisting my Racebike separately with lots of good spares. I put a lot of time and some extra $$'s into both of these bikes and racing season is just around the corner. The Racebike is either 1 or 2mm overbore (can't remember) with megacycle cams, Keihin Flatslides, headwork, M4 headpipes with Yosh can. Honda 10,200 rpm cdi box, aluminum subframe, airtech bodywork, fox shock, Woodcraft rearsets, Vortex clip-ons. Bottom end got new bearings and a new stock crank, top end got new pistons etc. Bike has 1/2 of a track day on it. Electric starter is on, stator / rotor is off so is total loss system. Just made a new wire harness and ran it on the dyno. It ran clean and made just about 65hp. I keep the hp a little lower as I can typically run this set up for a year or so of sporadic running and never touch a thing. I can't afford Falicon cranks. Am planning to go to Jennings here soon to verify its performance and to shake off some cobwebs. Will only put one or two sessions on it. Lots of spares included but NOT the fuel tank as that will go to the purchaser of my streetbike..Will load a few pics and list a link to some more pics and a short You tube video I shot yesterday. $3000 firm w/spares.
    You can reach me here or [email protected]. Still not sure how to post thes photos large like the guy did for my other bike but will try.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/...GT Racebike/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBq28vQaz8

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      122.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      119.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      122.2 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      123.5 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      121.7 KB
      Views:
  2. wasaracer68

3. knarlydog

knarlydog Well-Known Member

Any idea on the weight of the bike?

4. wasaracer68

Weight?

I think the brochure said stock ones were 370lbs dry. Mine has an aluminum subframe and no flywheel or rotor so maybe around 360lbs.

5. wasaracer68

Sale pending....

6. wasaracer68