1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graves Motorsports Signs Garrett Gerloff

Discussion in 'General' started by Gravesport.com, Mar 18, 2011.

1. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

In this case, you are a genius, and I am not. :up:

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Way to kill a thread JU. Good thing it's almost quitting time. LOL

3. John29

Indeed! Make that a DOUBLE Dohh!!! (but in Spanish!) :up:

4. 418

418 Expert #59

Chip, not being dicks at all. I just find it funny that as JU always says "Racers race". They apparently race more often than JU knows about. :D

And how often does the beep get to prove JU wrong in anything?

5. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Not that I have to apologize, but.... my apologies if I got/get anyone in trouble. I was just asking originally, as I though it was Gerloff there also.

But, I KNEW whom I saw there that weekend.

6. John29

I try not to cause hilarity to interfere in your personal time!

7. John29

Man, you got a good point there! Racers race even when they don't tell their team owners, but then again, Villa paid for that newly-built racebike and this is America, so...

8. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yeah, but a "I'm gonna wring his friggin neck" response wouldn't have hurt anyone. For the sake of the folks having to work past 5. :D

9. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I love this place. That is all.

10. John29

No apology from you needed, rather an apology from me! When I first saw the post I called my race shop and asked if anybody there knew anything about Martin racing at Jennings or anybody else being on track during the test (which I knew was Martin's first time there) and they said no. Couldn't get Villa on the phone. Knew Villa has a history of "borrowing" and showing up in Martin's M4 leathers in various countries, so put 2 and 2 together and obviously got 32! Triple Dohhhhh!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Still, it was and is funny to me. JU with the back hoe part made me shoot my jolly rancher across the room. :crackup:

12. John29

I got nothin' but mad props for my Colombian friend Martin. He is the best all-around racer I have ever worked with so he can pretty much do anything he wants as far as I'm concerned, including riding Villa's bike with no warning (as much as I would have liked to know).

13. John29

I wouldn't have used a backhoe.

Dynamite, maybe.

But not a Backhoe.:D

14. At least lie to us and say you are going to wring his neck :D

15. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Now that is cool. I think i would have been pissed a little....ya know pre-season injury risk and all

16. John29

Villa, maybe...:D

17. John29

Nothing happened, so all is good.:D

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You know why that was pure fiction, dont you?

19. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

LOL... no prob!!

Just tell Martin (if he ever comes back to JGP... and if I'm there riding) not to stuff me anywhere since I, unknowingly, ratted him out. :eek: :D