1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan CCW 05/05/13

Discussion in 'General' started by emusic2010, May 11, 2013.

1. emusic2010

emusic2010 Sales - Podcast - Racing - Track Marshal - Coach

2. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

Damn dude that's fast CCW.:up:

Steve

3. ton

ton Arf!

really nice pass on Eddie inside of T4 after the jump :up:

he did get ya back though...

and holy crap the braking zone going into the busstop is getting bad!

4. emusic2010

Thanks Steve! Wish I had that last race on video that was a great one. A little too interesting for my liking but finally caught you guys by the last lap.

The braking zone for the bus stop wasnt bumpy, I just wasn't as smooth downshifting under max braking which made my rear hop all over the place.

5. Larry Denning

Larry Denning Well-Known Member

Good footage.
    I'd drop a tooth from your rear sprocket & not downshift to 3rd braking for turn 12, in between 11 & 12 make your last downshift to 3rd gear.

6. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

Was that you that stalled it on the start? Glad you got your hand up, it could have gotten messy:eek: I was behind you to the left.
    Word of advice next time hold and wave your hand longer. If there was several rows I'm not sure the last rows would have seen you.
    Nice riding, be safe.
    Steve

7. emusic2010

Yeah I stalled before the flag dropped. I thought that if they see there is a problem before they could delay the start a few extra seconds

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They will but they have to see you too, we've stopped plenty of starts on the 2 board.

9. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

The SSBK wave (last group) was delayed until you got moving.