1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good luck NE and mid A racers at the gnf

Discussion in 'General' started by stealth 52, Oct 1, 2008.

1. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

good luck to all the north east and mid atlantic racers at the gnf this season.
    bring home some good results. wish i could be ther with u all.

2. Spot

Spot Well-Known Member

:stupid:

definitely wish I was going as well:rolleyes:

3. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

c'mon! lets GO!!!!! I have a plan! call u later.

4. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

5. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

Wish you guys were coming down... who else from the MA/NE is going?

Katie and I will be down there representin:up:

6. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

skipped nelson to go to the GNF.. SUCKAAAS.... no really, you guys should come... we can sit on eachother's laps in the pickup.. .illl drive.. gary will fit on keith's lap... drew will fit on mo's lap... manotti we can strap to the roof... Garrett, you can practice body positioning in the back of the truck on the bikes

7. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Haha! Wish I could go, but Manotti is beat up and tired from this year and needs a long break!! Good luck!!:up:

8. Spot

Spot Well-Known Member

:Poke:Does said plan allocate for excused time off of work and someone else footing the tire bill? If so, I'm in... If not, I might be anyhow:D

9. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Keith, I managed to make it ALL season with only 1 brand new set of tires and that was my first set everrrr of brand new tires... trick is to go to a track day and take the "beat" tires from the beginngers. They have PLENTY of life left in them. They may not be perfect or THAT competitive, but I managed 9 top 15s... thats not HORRIBLE lol..

10. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

First off This is what I thing of that plan :Puke: lol

It almost works but how about I drive, and Drew sit on your lap...thats way better :up:

I borught 2 sets of new tires at Round 1 VIR, and burt thru them that weekend....was too hard on the throttle and suspension to soft so i prematurly ate them up...
    CTR set my sus up and from round 2 on ive been buy used take offs like a crack head, lol
    I find that the Pros/Experts have better tires left over...anywhere from 8 to 20 laps on the ones ive been buying.

Ive been taking my fresh set of takeoffs back to the hood and showing my boys going "Yo look at these take offs dog....I got this shit 4 cheap" Everyone look in amazment like I just found a Kilo of blow, lol

Man I hope my supplier can keep me going...he didnt have anything for me at Nelsons :( and I have alot of TD's planed till the snow drops.

11. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

i would rather be stuffed on the dashboard than sit on keiths lap. or i could ride the beach cruiser on the trailer. but i still need a bike, gas money, food money, hooker monies. Shizzit i better go hunting.