1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godspeed Lenny

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducman851, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Posted on his FB Page. Truly a man who will be missed in the paddock

To all of our racing and real family I want to inform you all that Lenny passed away peacefully at 9 am this morning. He is now in the sky watching us all and tuning suspension for all of the racers in that big track above. We will be having a celebration of life next week and I will be posting information in the next 2 days on those plans. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for us. Please know as his soul mate and other half I will try to respond as fast as I can to calls and text but please have patients with me. Thank you to everyone who is now stepping up to help me during this you have no idea what it means to us.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this news. My condolences to Lenny’s family and his entire group of friends and track family.

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

never met him, but honestly am shocked i won't see photos of him, or see him on screen in victory circle when watching the races, or see him thanked on social media by countless riders for his good work. Pretty unreal... sad day.

Shenanigans and Ducman851 like this.
  4. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Lenny will be missed! RIP

5. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Oh man so sorry to hear this. RIP Lenny

6. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

RIP friend. You will be missed

7. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

RIP Lenny.

8. 392

392 Well-Known Member

Very sad news. Gutted!

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Met him once at a bike show in DC. I think I still have the Ohlins pen he gave me.

RIP.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So sorry to read this. Lenny was an amazing guy. He was always there to help out the kids before they went to AMA and then later MotoAmerica. He tuned my son's suspension from our WERA days through his AMA races. It was amazing how I could call Lenny and Tyler would describe what the bike was doing and Lenny would tell me to change the spring or clickers, or move the forks 3mm in the triple, etc. That often was enough for Tyler to pickup a second a lap with the increased confidence.

What an amazing kind hearted man. His wife Karen was always very sweet too.

RIP Lenny, I hope you are reunited with your son right now, I love ya man!!!

Ducman851 and socalrider like this.
  11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

RIP Lenny.

Boman Forklift likes this.