1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF LIGHTWEIGHT TWINS

Discussion in 'General' started by AnthonyDuc, Feb 14, 2001.

1. AnthonyDuc

AnthonyDuc Well-Known Member

What do you guys think? yea I know it's early.
    I'm thinking BIG AL might just have what it takes.He finished 3rd with 4 bent exhaust vavles in 2000.His new engine seems to be strong.
    Might be some upsets this year.

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Let's get through February first Anthony. [​IMG]

3. WERA476

WERA476 Well-Known Member

I'm with Tracee on that, but I will step to the plate and maybe just take that bet. I let the old EX go and picked up a SV this past weekend at Tall. Will take me a few weekends to get it suited for me but by the GNF I should up front and playing with the rest of the boys.

Chris Stevenson
    #476 Expert
    "Tall guy on a new bike"

4. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the Sportsman LW Twins race, then wake up and smell the reality.

That's all I have to say about that.

5. Tracee Polcin

I know of a racer who might be riding a SV at select events. [​IMG]

6. WERA476

It's been sometime since I've been on the track with you Tracee other than practice sessions. Now we get to play in Dsuper. Hope to see you out there on a SV maybe??

7. Tracee Polcin

I won't be riding one but I know somebody who might be doing select events on one. And Chris don't get to close to me or I'll push you the other way. [​IMG]

8. Vetrider

Vetrider Active Member

Did you buy that red one located on the right just past the tower? I came by (if) as you were filling out the paperwork. The older gent selling it had an EX500 that he felt he could ride harder so as to not mess up his SV beauty. [​IMG] I hear there were 3 or 4 SV for sale ready to race!
    Good luck on the new steed.

[This message has been edited by Vetrider (edited 02-14-2001).]

9. WERA476

Tracee in order for you to push me off you would have to be close to me and being 20 bikes lengths back ain't gonna cut it! [​IMG]

VetRider,
    Yes I did buy the red SV near the spectator stand for the older gentleman that had the EX. His name is Doug Reese and his EX is my old bike. I had planned on buying the SV from him earlier in the year or a new 01 GSXR 600 but because of a car accident that didn't work out at the time. This weekend though I was able to buy the SV from him though. There were a few bikes for sale during the weekend and a lot of people looking at mine before I bought it.

Now I just hope I can ride it. Maybe Tracee, Caesar or Stickboy can give me some riding lessons.

10. Tracee Polcin

I'll give you some riding lessons alright. [​IMG]

11. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

So what's Doug going to race - your old EX? Had thought about buying his SV earlier this year myself for LW Endurance class but circumstances have forced changes to season plans........

Charlie Mc #90

12. AnthonyDuc

Hey TSR I saw big AL today and his back pockets was bulging.I ask him what he had,when he pulled it out it turned out it was a big dose of reality. [​IMG]

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i can give riding lessons. the first thing is how slow you have to go to make one set of tires last all year

14. Tracee Polcin

Hey Charlie where were you this weekend?

15. AnthonyDuc

Well guys time to pack up and head out for the show for the show.Hope to see you there?

16. AnthonyDuc

OH yeh Tracee don't take advantage of this thread will I'm gone you R#$%ST. [​IMG]

17. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]