1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF Endurance Proposal... (for those that don't ever visit the Endurance Forum)

Discussion in 'General' started by couch, Sep 16, 2013.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I was referring to this proposal:

2. I know. I was following the proposal of the Sprint races that came after that.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Well of course you were. Only manly men race endurance...

:D

4. :moon:

I want to race Endurance. I have been wanting to do it all year. My left arm just didnt cooperate.

5. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

But what if I don't have big boy pants :(

I didn't even Know about the AMA thingy.... Bad Marketing :crackup: :moon:

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Come to think of it.... Wasn't that basically MotoST??

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Was what MotoST?

MotoST was Edmondoson trying some stuff that didn't work.

8. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

So, because I showed you the information you said wasn't there, you change the subject, and say that's not what you meant! You just can't admit that you were wrong. There are plenty of actual suggestions not just "better marketing".

Then you want to get personal and bring my child into it? WTF is wrong with you? You can't have have a rational discusion with someone who disagrees with you without getting personal? Stay classy Sean. I know it's hard for you....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, haven't changed subject at all. Been saying the same thing all along.

You still haven't posted the suggestions in these threads. Granted there are none but you're the one who brought it up. You didn't state that you meant every thread in the entire existence of the BBS and as a matter of fact the post I was replying to where you started this wasn't even yours. Did you actually read it before going off on how horrible I am yet again? You brought up marketing and how we're doing it wrong - without any ideas on what to fix. You have been nothing but insulting in this thread without even the slightest attempt to actually propose a solution. What is wrong with you?

You are still chasing me around making bullshit comments. What is wrong with you?

You brought me into it, I'm sorry, isn't that personal? Either way just making a comment about someone we both know, he's a great kid. You're showing yourself to be something entirely different. Since you seem to have major issues understand everything I type - that is not insulting your kid, just you. Hope that clears things up.

This discussion hasn't been rational since you started with the bullshit comments yet again. What is wrong with you?

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I agree with this completely. I don't know how you actually put up with us on here. I couldn't do it.