Gingerman Practice : 26th May

Discussion in 'General' started by Whitham Wannabe, May 16, 2000.

1. Gingerman are running a practice day on the 26th before the WERA round. Cost is going to be $60. See you there ...

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

Thanks for the info!

3. tippy434

tippy434 Well-Known Member

WILL WERA BE HAVING ONE OR TWO PRACTICES ON THE 28TH FOR THE SPRINT CLASSES ?????
    DOES ANYONE KNOW?

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

Give the quiet time at Gman we'll probably only be able to do one but we'll try to get two in...

5. wyldkat1

wyldkat1 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say be careful for those running at Gman...

They have 3 new corner workers that have never done it before, and from what i have "heard" from one of them they were cornering during a practice today (WERA?) and a rider fell in turn 3 and they had no flags...

Again, BE CAREFUL...

6. Unfortunately, its true. They don't have enough flags at the track, and their radios were malfunctioning all weekend. Otherwise, the place is excellent (and a very safe track), but they need to get the corner working fixed ...

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

Well, Jim will have WERA's flags so that's not an issue and I'll check on the radio's - thanks for the heads up!

8. wyldkat1

wyldkat1 Well-Known Member

Just thought i would mention it seeing how i was told by one of the new corner workers [​IMG] Figured everything would be ok...just passed the info along was all

9. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Just curious, does anyone know if Gingerman has decent concessions/food? If not, is there something close by, or do we need to pack some pimento loaf/lindburger cheese/onion sam'ichs?

10. Gingerman has a concession stand and a bar, sorry, private club. Both are pretty good by racetrack standards, but beware of the Cajun Rice unless you can get out of your leathers in hurry ...