1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ600 Service Manual

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by LMcCurdy, May 25, 2002.

1. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Cleaning out bike garage. Found my service manual for (86-87) Yamaha FZ600. Don't want to just toss it. If anyone needs it I'll send it to them.

2. wera331

wera331 Well-Known Member

hey, I'll take it thats what I'm racing this year,and having a great time with it.email me and I'll send you my adress thanks I 've been using a radian book for motor info.

3. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

4. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

FZ600's are awesome. FWIW: When I raced mine, the "Hot Ticket" was to bolt on FJ600 carbs. They were 2mm larger and seemed to provide more top end. (No Readily available dynos back then) Both Jet about the same. If I remember right, 130 & 132.5 mains were used in either when properly jetted with Sudco Pipe and K&N filters. As always, you will have a slight "flat spot" at 6-7k RPM.

Marcus McBain

5. wera331

wera331 Well-Known Member

well I've gotten real luckey with ccs allowing it in light wt. sportsman this year, the best wera I've done is a 5th in v5(first am.) but I love it that thing really handles well.