1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forma Boots

Discussion in 'General' started by J Bart, Jul 10, 2013.

1. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Does anyone have experience/feedback on Forma Ice boots?

Attached Files:

2. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I've been selling them for a little while now. I've sold a bunch and everyone likes them. I switched over to them and have the wife and kid in them also. Very comfortable, not a narrow Euro footbed... more like a tennis shoe. I've been happy with them.

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

They're a nice looking boot.

4. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Trackstar,
    Would you say the boots run true to size, i.e. I wear a size 10 in most tennis shoes so would a 10/44 fit? Also, have you had any issues with the rear/ankle brace portion hanging up on your rearsets?

5. TrackStar

They run true. I'm a 12 in every shoe I own, 12 in the Forma fit like my favorite sneakers right out of the box. Have not had any issues on my bike and no one else has either. Not saying it cant happen but I havent had any issue with them hanging up.

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

pricing?

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

you might sell more if they could be found on your website...just sayin

8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I searched and saw $350 at one store. They look nice, but at that price I'd stick to SMX+ unless I could check them out in person.

9. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

I've been wearing them all season & love them. I've been wearing SMX+'s for the past several years & I like them more than the A-stars, much easier to get on & off they don't squeak when I walk, lol. Definitely worth the money imo

10. TrackStar

:crackup: Ya... I just picked them up recently and I dont sell new products like boots until I've ridden them for a bit to make sure they are good. I also have 22 bikes lined up in my service bay to work on so adding product to my site isnt top of the list...

Pricing... 15% off retail for WERA racers. PM me what you need.