For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh really? :confused:
    Reread the last sentence in that quote......just sayin' :crackup:

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

So which is it... you feel its ok to subvert the law and seize personal property because you have a "hunch" about criminal activity, but not enough evidence to arrest or prosecute on it? Or you believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty of a crime?

If you were that smart, you would have been in the FBI, career beat piggy... get off your high horse and stop patting yourself on the back. Everyone else is just sooo stupid and you got it all figured out.

So which door you choosing?

jase and R1Racer99 like this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh I'm still choosing the door that shows sweatypants is complete and utter buffoon on LE matters. God, for your sake, I hope that doesn't carry over to other aspects of your life. :eek:

You are the epitome of the sheep in society today, who watches an episode of The View, 20/20 OR worse an episode of Blue Bloods and you now think you know the law and that you're qualified to discuss LE matters. Wanna laugh some more? The Liberals/Dems/MSM/same difference ALL know this too and exploit y'alls stupidity every_single_day.....and it's WORKING!

But to give you and everyone else here SOME clue of how exactly how dumb you can be, where did I say no arrests occurred? I just spoke of the money seizure angle since that was the main subject of gripes this past week. That aside, you do realize arrests, warrants and all that fun stuff typically happens at the END of an investigation, right? But you KNEW that, because you watched it on CSI once, YES? :blart: :rolleyes:

Oh and how can I forget, we NOW hand out indictments??? REALLY???? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:ROFLMAO!!!!! Just STOP.

SMDH!

Don't quit your day job..... :crackup:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

You do realize that the voracity in which you defend these actions does nothing but reinforce the initial sentiments of those opposing you and yours?

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If you want to see some veracity/voracity, start posting up telling WERA how to do things differently with stupid suggestions. Be sure to add some insults to the cornerworkers and office.

It is natural to be bias towards a career choice.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Oh there's no doubt sharing facts and UNTRUTHS typically kills FTP circle jerks every day of the week......boo hoo.

7. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

How come that doesn't work in the Trump thread, do tinfoil hats counteract that effect? :D

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It does work in the Trump thread, it's not our fault that Liberals are as pigheaded as potheads. :p

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So much keyboard spit.

You do know there are a metric fuckton of videos of LEO having their asses handed to them on law and legal matters right? Sometimes by a lawyer and sometimes by a pothead, maybe even a pothead lawyer. Many times, those videos themselves and the legality of them is the very legal matter at heart.

jase, SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're assuming all of those videos are truthful aren't you? :crackup:

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The TSA got their hands slapped a few years ago for screwing with passengers over cash. They were acting outside the scope of their duties, it was determined by some higher ups. I believe there were two incidents that came to mind- a guy who had cash rolled up and stashed inside crayola colored markers, and a congressman's aide with a lockbox full of cash from some campaign event. Both on domestic flights so customs was not a factor.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not concerned over them keeping it, they don't have the same enforcement capabilities as local law enforcement, just the hassle would be a pain and I don't want to miss a flight :D

13. Chino52405

Well, the nurse in Utah got $500k and more than one officer no longer has a job so I guess that video was truthful. No matter how many times they told her to comply, they were never correct and she was never wrong. Any time an officer tries to tell a citizen to stop filming the officer is being emotional and not understanding a citizen's right that has been upheld by the Supreme Court. Can go back and forth on this video or that all day long, but XFBO's claim that us plebeians simply can't understand the law or public policing is bullshit.

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never said none of them showed stupid cops... Your one example is cute but as useless as your post insinuating stoners know laws better than cops.

15. Chino52405

Either it is illegal to carry a certain amount of cash or it is not. Everything else is complete speculation or profiling.

SuddenBraking and Sweatypants like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm curious, do you truly believe your response actually matches the post you quoted?

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Uh yea, no spit going on over there. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern with you.:crackup:

You almost make it sound like I've EVER said or suggested ALL of you "plebeians" are clueless...LOL...I'm NOT, just YOU and a handful of others in here....we straight? :D

Ya see, that kinda BS completely debunks your ability to argue any point against me AND negates any valid points you MIGHT make in the future because again, you are like a special handful of others in here who are constantly needing to make stuff up and add language to my pov. In other words, Fake News! LOL! Anyone who doesn't share your FTP passion will see right past that BS in due time.

18. Chino52405

Yes. On the previous page I wrote that I should never have to explain cash on my person to a police officer. You only replied to me with "Bullshit" then entertained Crashman's response (offering dollar amounts and scenarios) stating that you think 10k is ok, but not in certain neighborhoods.

So, YES, final answer.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok, who's the dummy now? Huh? I'll bet you didn't even know that you have the power to hand out indictments did you? :D

20. Chino52405

Just keep reminding us of how low the standards are and you might entice people to pay higher wages to more qualified individuals.