1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

To think it is just the cops that will behave better is ridiculous.

2. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Sounds to me that the obnoxious drunk who doesn't care about the camera on the cop was bound and determined to get a beat down one or the other. In fact, the obnoxious drunk may actually act up for the camera and then cry, "poor me" the next day.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh. That makes it alright, then. :rolleyes:

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Just to play devil's advocate. Suppose the cop hesitates and doesn't shoot somebody with a hose nozzle...

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

6. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Exactly.

"Police brutality!"

"I'm filming this whole thing, bro."

"Never mind."

7. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

No, the cop should sit there and let the "obnoxious drunk" beat the piss out of him. :rolleyes:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Because "administering a beat-down" is the preferred nomenclature for "restraining a suspect" in today's world, right? :rolleyes:

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sounds like you need a camera. In my mind there's a difference between an obnoxious drunk and a violent drunk. But then again, I'm not a cop..

10. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

The one where he spent more years in law enforcement than you've spent alive on this earth.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Fucking I doubt it....:rolleyes:

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oohhh, a dick measuring contest! :clap:

13. DuncR6

DuncR6 BCICAN

I'll give it to you that there are likely quite a few false complaints, but that doesn't explain the drop in use of force. That's squarely on the cop's shoulders to decide.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Apparently Rain Director has been a cop since "62":crackup: My dick is bigger. The thing is huge....LOL

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Foo loves a nice dick.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

17. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Probably not too far off. On the '62 comment. As for your dick, I don't think that is the part of your anatomy you are currently exhibiting for all to see.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sorry if I offended you....panty waste :D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't tell him I said so but Rain Director is one of the most kick ass people I've met in my life. A stand up guy who corners looooooooooow.

20. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Got a great stock tip in the airport bar in Nassau about 6 months ago for a little company call Taser int. We were bullshiting how it's going to suck going back to the land of rules and regulations and he told me about these cameras. Did a little research and bought a decent amount of shares. They are the lead company putting cameras on law enforcement with there Axon cameras and cloud system for dealing with the data. Not to mention all of the tasers and cartridges they already sell. Just like when dash cameras came out 10-15 years ago now every police car in the country has one. That's is what's going to happen with body cameras. They are already getting sold to major police departments across the county. In the next 1-3 years I believe every law enforcement officer in the country will be wearing one of these. I have mixed feelings about the cameras but one thing for sure cameras don't lie.