1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashlight

Discussion in 'General' started by GRH, Dec 3, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ooops... Misread the thread title.

[​IMG]

sharkattack and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  2. sharkattack

sharkattack @MadMaxDog46 - The Mad Chiweenie!

I bet when @GRH was posting this his brain was telling him "There is no e in flashlight! It's flashlight"

pickled egg likes this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

https://www.amazon.ca/Lanlelin-Rechargeable-230°Illumination-Waterproof-Lightweight/dp/B09T8W1W71/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1A1HL6WKSUAVE&keywords=LED+HEADLAMP&qid=1695143622&sprefix=led+headlamp,aps,123&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

I like this style headlamp lately. Rechargeable, and they throw off a lot of light in all directions. Not spot lights, it just makes everything in front of your head daylight, and there's enough wrap around that you can't really see the edge. I'm not sure those are the exact ones I have, but very similar looking. I have no idea how long the battery life is, as I usually only need them for 30 minutes or so at a time, before they go back on the charger. You can also just jam them down into crevasses of vehicles and machinery to illuminate stuff without having to fuss over them too much and they'll still light everything up to see what you're doing.

SirCrashAlot likes this.
  4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Can't wrong with Surefire if you want to spend the money. My personal go to is streamlight. A bit more budget friendly but still fulfills all my EDC needs and more.

5. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you guys are referring to and at this point I'm not going searching

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I wish they made a diffuser for mine.. can't seem to find one... maybe I can rig one up.. I'd love to do more with mine other than just for a spotlight but it might be overkill for indoor use.... maybe lighting up the neighborhood or backyard lol.

Maxtoch owleyes wpro v2.0 is what I have.

7. sharkattack

sharkattack @MadMaxDog46 - The Mad Chiweenie!

Swap that a for the next vowel and get to Googling...