1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Then I can easily imagine what she was awkwardly trying to say.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

As in she thinks the law should be changed? Or that she knows/believes in her heart that he was guilty? Maybe the law should be changed. I'm sure she does believe it. But, the law decided that the charge didn't fit. To go on TV and make such a statement does nothing more than fan the flames and bring her attention. People wanted justice. They got it. You know, according to the law.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, as in perhaps she feels that Z-Man is guilty of something less than whatever the charge was and should have been charged accordingly. Like second-degree murder instead of first, or manslaughter instead of second-degree murder, or something along those lines. I don't even know what he ended up being charged with.

5. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Murder in the 2nd and Manslaughter. Not guilty of either. Hate crime was ruled out by local, state, and federal investigators. How far down should they go to get a conviction, illegal parking, spitting gum on the sidewalk?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Since it doesn't matter how she feels, only what was proven in court, this is a grab for fame or money or both. I guess another possibility is to try and get away from being murdered herself by the idiots out there.

7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

That seems prudent. I didn't realize that happened so thanks for posting this.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I thought the charge was Murder 2. Manslaughter came into play during the jury instructions.

I could be misundercomprehending.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess she's on her own with that statement then.

Did you read where I said I did not see the interview, and I am imagining what she might have been trying to say in that reported sentence? If you did, that's a pretty dumb question to ask.

10. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

[​IMG]

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

how about vehicular homicide... since he was driving and killed someone? :D

Charge was murder 2. I think lots of people are missing the fact that the manboy got kilt because he didn't finish his attack decisively enough.
    Ironically some people would call his attack a bitchass move. (nobody from the ghetto though... they like stacked odds)

13. Sacko DougK

Murder 2 was what the state charged him with, manslaughter was added by the judge. From my understanding, the judge can add a lower charge if they feel that the prosecution did not meet the standard for the their charge. Dits would be the one to clarify that.

14. Sacko DougK

My point is the reach people are going grasping at to just find him guilty of something.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wouldn't that, by its nature, be somewhat prejudicial? "Hey jury, I don't think the evidence warrants the charge, so here is plan B."

16. Sacko DougK

That's what my thought was.

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It was a bitchass move by the judge to disallow evidence for the defense. Trayvon's skittles and drank were 2 of 3 ingredients bought to mfg "sizzurp" or "leen". Disallowed. He posted online about trying to find the 3rd ingredient, codeine to make his sizzurp. Disallowed. Trayvon's liver had damage consistent with damage caused by drinking this concoction. Disallowed. Side effects from this drug are aggression and paranoia. Disallowed. Trayvon had trained in MMA. Disallowed. Trayvon's school locker contained "burglary tools" and jewelry that did not belong to Trayvon. Disallowed. Do you not think that Zimmerman's blood was tested for substance/alcohol? If there was any in his system, do you think the judge would have allowed that as evidence? And in spite of all the evidence that wasn't allowed, Zimmerman was still found not guilty. The police at the scene didn't think there was enough evidence to charge him until the idiot Holder pressured them to charge him. And the equally shameful Liar in Chief had to add his worthless, race-baiting 2 cents. This was a bullshit attempt at lynching and I hope Z-man sues the hell out of the justice dept., Obama, and the media that tried to convict him before the trial.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I would say that is a distinct possibility, given the number of death threats that have been made.

19. charles

charles The Transporter

I really want you white people to feel better...since in about 40 yrs you will almost be extinct.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Maybe the parents can continue on the charade of saving other kids...:rolleyes:
    I have tried to find restraint for them and their "alledged" pain but it just sickens me nobody will take them to task on their poor parenting. I had to laugh at the Liar in chief... arrogantly lecturing on "fake scandals". :crackup: