1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally a good story about LEOs

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ben Gooding, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

2. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

I can't believe this has not been mentioned, and if it has I apologise and will be forever horrified by my lame search tactics on here, BUT...
    The "Slapping Cop"s name is officer Glans.

For the uninitiated, the word "Glans" is the medical term for the tip of the penis - the head if you will.

There can be no better poetic justice, ever!

This has been a pubic service announcement...

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

So, If I understand you correctly, you are saying the kid was hit by a dickhead?

:D

4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Actually, he had his face slapped by a dickhead and was then asked if he liked it.

5. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Officer Richard Cranium.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You've got to wonder how many times he's pulled that same kind of crap, or worse, in the 27 years he's been a cop.

7. "I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck." Nice:up::rolleyes:

8. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Smart Pig! Real Smart!

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So where's a certain someone to justify this one ? " We don't understand, there's more off camera, etc."

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

"If I had to do it all over again ... I'd probably do the same thing. If I knew the camera was there, no, because it does look bad," he said."

that's my favorite part. because there's a camera, maybe i'd change how i acted... haha dumb ass fucking cop idiot, wayta go. i want the cars to say protect and shit down your neck.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

12. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Dear Cops:
    Meet your new boss: The cellphone camera equipped public. You can accept it now or wait until you've made a complete fool of yourself on YouTube, but you will accept it.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

In the very near future these will become as much a part of common police equipment as a gun and handcuffs.

http://www.taser.com/products/on-officer-video

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:up:

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:clap: