1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faynisha...

Discussion in 'General' started by DaDdYs GuRL, Jul 26, 2002.

1. DaDdYs GuRL

DaDdYs GuRL PrOFfeSiOnAl tRoPhY GirL?

hey girl...its kristen....i went to the store the other day...and i saw something and i immediately thought of you and tony...so i bought this thing for you....so when you come up here for putnam...then remind me to give this thing to you...i think you will like it...i just hope you dont have it...lol
    so putnam is the second weekend in august?? i will make sure daniel gets his butt out there...lol...i will be there too...although dad wont :(

well i gotta go...talk to ya later...

kris

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

BUMP!

Yeah, I think I might do the AMA VIR race that weekend. I don't guess it really matters, I'll be driving a long way either way. :rolleyes:

By the way, I had the best time this past month while you and your sister were here visiting. I miss you already. :(

Love DAD

3. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

:D :D

I'll be there with Mr Mic if he makes it so it sounds like a girl's night out for Putnam

:eek:

4. Faynisha

Faynisha Well-Known Member

I'll remind you when I see you.

Faynisha

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Hey Mr. Mic...love your avatar. Where'd ya get it?;)

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I stuck it on there last night after he got offline, don't think he's seen it yet.

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That's funny 'cause I just saw that one myself and tried to link it to him on another board.:)

8. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Yeah Sean's taking care of me in the avatar department. I don't even know how to put the avatar on here. :eek:

Pretty cool huh? :cool:

9. DaDdYs GuRL

DaDdYs GuRL PrOFfeSiOnAl tRoPhY GirL?

hey everyone....yea putnam will be a girls night out....dad wont be there....hehe.....hey faynisha....do you think i could corner work with daniel?? i think he plans on goin...

i miss you too dad....

kris