1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EX500 Turnkey Race Package $2k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bj, Aug 8, 2018.

1. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Complete EX500 package,ready to race. It's been raced three time, twice at Roebling ('17 & '18) and once at Mid-O ('17). Runs great and has not been crashed. I built it from boxes of parts. Frame is a '99 i think. Engine is 200? with low miles, i was told less than 1k when i bought it. Engine is completely stock, including full air box and K&N filter, except for a PAIR removal kit. Carbs were done by DucatiMan from the EX500 forum. Forks have RaceTech emulators, springs (.90) and all new seals/bushings. Rear shock is Works Performance with rebound and compression adjustments. EBC floating rotor in front. SS brake lines. 17" wheels. Bridgestone tires have 3 races on them. Vortex rear sprocket and a new spare (41 and 43 i think). Muzzy 2 into 1 exhaust. AirTech fairing and enclosed belly pan. Rear body work is from a guy in Texas and fits over the stock seat. FOG rearset brackets (GP shift) and bones. Tire warmers as well as front (Pitbull) and rear (generic) stands included. Also have a spare engine of unknown condition that's included.

It's a bit cosmetically challenged, cheap paint job and a some scratches, but it' ready to race, just turn the key and go. Bike is in Baltimore. I'd be glad to meet within a couple hundred miles to help with delivery. $2k.

20180808_103454_HDR.jpg

Attached Files:

2. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Sold!