1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone, meet my new pup

Discussion in 'General' started by myNAMEisMUDD, Jun 6, 2005.

1. myNAMEisMUDD

myNAMEisMUDD i like the sound of that

This is Cooper, 11 weeks old.:D
    He came with me to a trackday at Putnam last weekend, and once he got used to the noise he dug it.

Click Here for a PIC

Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  2. myNAMEisMUDD

dammmit....i'm in class right now, i'll put a pic on my FTP when i get home.

3. myNAMEisMUDD

I fixed the link, it works now

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Awwww...what a cutie.

5. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

Where's the bun and mustard? :p

How was the trackday, was this Commonwealth's?

6. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Awww....CUTE! Daschund?

7. myNAMEisMUDD

yea, mini dachshund. He's too much fun, but he's teething rite now, so he's starting to chew.

JC- the trackday was with Desmo and Commonwealth, and it was great. JimmmyV, Tom Lewis, and Tony with BP Pipline were there. Where were you? :Poke: :moon:

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

JC was in the same place I was...that mysterious land where your 'friends' don't call you to give you the heads-up on track days...

:D

9. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

Sorry Dave, but I was told ahead of time, although only a few hours. Jimmy told me the night before, and I had no way of getting prepared, plus I think Tom wanted to go to Indy the night before to mingle with the 500 crazies. Cool pup.

10. (diet)DrThunder

Man, I was just kiddin' anyway...I couldn't have gone, and I think it was full anyway.

11. myNAMEisMUDD

and remember dave, i told you about it right after you got home from the CJ.... :Poke: :cool:

12. Dano

Dano Thread killer for hire

doxies are cool!
    I had one when I was younger, they are hilarous. its like having a short clown around the house:up:

13. (diet)DrThunder

Damnit J-Unit, don't distract me with facts...I'm trying to work up a head of self-righteous indignation here!