1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I don't think magnanimous means what you think it does, so yeah. :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've been enjoying the irony of Acree taking it upon himself to defend the people that The Dung Beetle accuses of racism. As far as I can remember, he's never been called out as such (I could have missed it in a prior altercation) but he always jumps in when the usual suspects get called out.

Here is where it gets funny to me: a pathetically laughable defense has popped up multiple times in the dungeon alleging that if a white person calls out another white person for consistently saying racist shit, that makes them a racist because it assumes that they believe that minorities are not capable of speaking for themselves (it couldn't possibly be that people simply have made the determination that it's just not worth their time :rolleyes:).

So with that logic, Acree is a racist-ist. Or some shit like that. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Blah blah blah, black, white, yellow, green, blue or that weird Hispanic khaki it should all come down to is she hot and do you want to see her naked.

No and no, move on.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You still talking about Dolezal, fool? She's old news. She might be the only black person who is thankful for Roof.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup:Damn. That's harsh.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm just sayin'…

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It doesn't have to be magnanimous it can just simply be incredibly stupid. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Roof?

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You see her picture? She "chose" to not have kids because the only way she's getting man milk is cold and from the bottle and not fresh from the tap. Ewww, she's icky with Hayden teeth and a bradley smith 8 head.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Thats a good thing. We dont need any more Klingons.

Jesus, that forehead goes on for days.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The guy with the cool haircut who shot up the church.

15. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Ivey league....you pay extra for this: “At the end of the day, we need White people to see that we are White,”

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Voluntary natural selection. The ghost of Charles Darwin is smiling.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I didn't know his name.

You noticed that the latest generation of sick fucks have epically stupid hair cuts?

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Does this explain Beiber?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Something tells me you didn't attend any of the eight. :D Well, maybe Columbia. . .

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah. :D