1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd think black people in the US would be all for that. All the hipsters, dorks and nerds would be stop and frisked leaving black america to not be bothered. :D

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Moe is the new shaved head.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That particular idea seems to show up only in threads in which Steelcity pontificates on race relations. To me, he is the personification of white guilt and the overcompensation that led to the welfare plantation and the decimation of the black American family. He seems to embody the concept of noblesse oblige, and such a thing has no place among equals. In short, infuriated people find it difficult to be rational.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's a pretty well thought out and written argument.

Where did you cut and paste it from? :D

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Chalk it up to Irish grandparents. The blarney is strong in me. On the down side, two beers and I can beat Chuck Norris' ass and make super models drop their panties with just a smile.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

I think this 'hair-hate' needs to stop right now…it's the bald guys who fuck everything up and you all know it...

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll forgive the bald guys. They can't help it. It's those pricks that shave it off on purpose that are the real jackasses.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, the bald guys are the guys driving the white rape vans.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Baldness, genetics or acquired?....

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What is this "Baldness" of which you speak, is it contagious?

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes and no. No one knows for certain. But you don't have to fear it…there is a "Hair Club" business running ads on TV that sez you can bring back your youth and all the delights that go along with that, by simply purchasing the hair product they are selling, which will make you look thirty years younger.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

LOL....Have you ever seen me??? :crackup:

13. charles

charles The Transporter

By the way, the flag- yes, THE CONFEDERATE FLAG- is coming down. Done deal. even Strom Thurmond's son spoke out against it!!!

I can hear the train of freedom rumbling down the tracks right now!!!!

14. charles

charles The Transporter

no, hell no, and i'm not looking for ya either.:D Why?

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now if they can only figure out which flag is causing all the shootings in Detroit nd Chicago and Baltimore, they can take it down and peace will reign.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

ShitHead Shooter was also wearing a Gold's Gym shirt in the same pics he was holding the Confederate Flag...gonna ban / protest them also??

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup::up:

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

So you wouldnt invite this man to dinner? Damn racist. You may want to do some actual research into the flag instead of sucking down what youre being spoon fed.

[​IMG]

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I never could understand the ignorance about the Confederate flag. I mean after all,under the U.S. flag,the U.S. had slavery too as well as segregation and Genocide towards the native americans,yet these naggers are nagging and whining about only the Confederate flag??? F#cking Idiots. Yesterday the news had a picture of some dumb bitch holding a sign that said "The only flag we should be proud of" and had the stars and stripes. Not sure what shes so proud of,but it certainly isnt intelligence.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Intolerant cunt.

You hear that gays...the liberals aren't proud of you and your flag.