1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance teams

Discussion in 'General' started by tdelegram, Jun 6, 2022.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Twisted Speed Racing is back as:
    TSR-Dunlop this year.

Taylor Knapp, Hayden Gillim and Brad Burns piloting the bike.

Race update :
    Looks like Hayden Gillim has broken the track record during race on Dunlop Endurance tires!!

2. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Stefano did a 1.29.4 at
    CCS earlier in the year, but 29.9 is awesome

3. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

Hayden's first stint won the race for them. Sam Fleming said as much on behalf of AOD at the awards presentation.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

What was your teams fastest time?

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I still recall the trip I took to The Dragon, riding a stock RZ350, back in 1993. Just started riding again after being away for 13 years (two street accidents within a week will do that). Met two guys at the hotel, and we agreed to ride to TN for breakfast the next morning. One was a rookie, other was an MSF instructor on a Gold Wing. Do you know how frustrating it is to have a Gold Wing rider, with tunes blasting from his speakers, make you look like a chump of a rider? Sadly, I do. But it was still one of the best street rides I've ever been on.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Does a guy riding a Pacific Coast with his GF on the back trump the Wing? If so, yes.

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a trump but it does rank up there. PC in theory handled way better than the Wing.

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

A friend had a PC. Folks liked to poke fun at him but that tupperware wonder was a good bike.....right up to the point where he had to do some internal maintenance on it.