1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

endurance team dues stolen by lone wolf cycles, help us please.

Discussion in 'General' started by el_guapo, Jun 12, 2006.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

How ya feeling, Scotty? :)

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, so I wasn't alone thinking this...

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I hurt very bad, but I keep telling myself I'm very lucky compareted to "what could have been".

4. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Geez... Just read all this and looks like this guy was a shady person. The deal sounded like a scam and possibly a win only situation for the Lone guy and nothing for a rider.

I hate to say this, but looks like I was right afterall... I guess being a dickhead actually pays off - well, if only these guys had listened in the first place. Sounded shady and seems it was... This guy is a dousche...

Oh, and by the way, I guess Fast Freddie owes me a bit of an appology as he was one of the guys who stood up for this guy when I was busting his balls. This Lone Wolf guy needs to be plastered on every race site known to man as being a guy who takes advantage of fellow racers...

Hope Mongo gets his ass good.

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Brian, have you met davie stone? I bet you would find the two of you have alot in common.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm sorry but what is Mongo going to do to him? Turn him upside down and shake any change out of his pockets IF he shows up at the track?

The legal methods that the people need to follow have been laid out. They'd be nuts to take any other route.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

Keyboard cleanup on isle three!

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

i don't think there was much different in the presentation of his program for this year vs last year when i signed on. i would've ridden for him again based on this year's proposal.
    unless you're psychic, who knew it would fall apart?

i'm not apologizing a bit for my stand then...i have nothing to apologize for now.

9. rockinchili

rockinchili Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't think anything was ever (intentionally) falsely represented. It's certainly easy for everyone to jump on the naive bandwagon but the fact is I DID check up on race results from the previous year and with other endurance teams before we got things started.

One racer in particular that spoke in Dave's favor is one that I trust and runs a competitive and reputable endurance team this year.

And don't forget that we did grid up in Jennings. Please don't treat this like some internet scam from conception. I think things just headed a little south and the dealings haven't been favorable between David and Kris/myself.

In the end, it simply comes down to the fact that I was aching to race endurance and admittedly am ready to trust my fellow racer more easily than the next guy. I know many can interject with their own experiences here, but it’s the same reason I leave my tires and helmets unattended and go play on a pit bike.

I may not get the money back, but someone's getting a beat down if I catch them racing WERA/CCS again.

Scottyrock, everyone’s glad you’re ok man.

10. Jonathan Parks

Jonathan Parks Well-Known Member

robert are you going to tally this weekend

11. rockinchili

rockinchili Well-Known Member

I'll be there but I won't race. I can't open a throttle or brake yet. Hopefully Road A but probably Jennings will be the next time I'm on.

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

:stupid:

13. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

What skeletons are you talking about? Are you saying that you STILL haven't cashed that check? What the hell are you waiting for? If you need me to write you another check, then ask me. Don't sit there being a dick about it when you haven't even bothered to ask. Hello?!

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

15. fastfreddie

16. fastfreddie

i thought it was somewhat hypocritical of you to conclude that dave was STEALING before the jury was out. yeah, some time has passed that has the people involved highly concerned but, and here's the skeleton, do you recall how much time elapsed before you paid me? do you think i enjoyed asking you to pay me?
    i'm pissed because you brought me into this in public...you made this personal, to me, when you brought me into a space that i had no intentions of visiting and now it's nothing but negativity in my mind.
    do you think your friends, and i mean that in a genuine way, are incapable of standing up and doing what's right if they're in a position to do so? i don't do any thinking for you when you need something...i'm there. don't put me on the spot by doing my thinking for me, please.

re: the skeleton. i still love you. i don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. so, since we weren't on the same page, i have to resurrect this horse. you and i know it's not the same situation as lonewolf and company but if i don't spell it out, i'm afraid negative vibes like "wtf did frank do to freddie?" might develop here.
    i brought that on you cuz i'm a vindictive son-fabitch, frank...that's why you got the look, lip and 'tude.:eek:
    i hope i don't have to say it...i was, and still am, cool with our deal.
    i want the rest of you to know that as well.

some of you may be thinking, "how the fuck did this have anything to do with dave?"
    don't ask.
    as for dave...there's still hope in my eyes that these guys get their money or their promised ride. whatever works for them.

you gettin' this, dave? you have precious little time to make good with these people. since i'm now in it, it's pissing me off even more cuz i just ripped on a friend i've had for ten years...don't make me get in line for a number. :mad:

17. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

I always thought this guy was piece of work...think about it now...i want to WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP but all of my accomplished riders have to pay there own way? Sorry but to have a winning team it doesn't NORMALY happen that way. The whole thing sounded like a joke to me. Good luck tracking this guy down.

18. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Not sure what you are talking about, but I'm with VCR on this whole deal and was from the beginning. The comment about Mongo was simply if this ass shows that Sean makes sure everyone in the paddock knows he's there.

Guys like him tend to run and hide and never are seen again. However, they are usually not very bright and some day the guys who got ripped off will get their justice.

I just feel bad that someone got baited into his program. Lessons learned, I guess...

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Civil penalty for passing bad checks in New York: Face value of check, plus two times amount of check up to $750.

Criminal penalty for passing bad checks in New York: Up to three months in jail, or up to $500, or up to double the amount of the drawer's gain from the commission of the offense.

I should have a link to the necessary filings/documents shortly for el guapo and Rockinchili.

Does anyone know what county David Cross lives in?

David, please just resolve this. At least call these guys

20. charles

charles The Transporter

This was my evening's entertainment reading through this thread...most of you guys are really very nice and 'legal minded.' As I grew older, my views on such activities ('con jobs') changed...I'd be willing to bet that this thief has
    been involved in taking much more from others, or, for the sake of a few thousand, he'd surface and communicate that he is gonna make good...
    now that I'm soon to be retiring, my services are available and I can travel.:up:

The Transporter