1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, Apr 11, 2018.

1. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

Can we make this happen?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I ever have some time to play with schedules I'll know more. I'd like to but can't do it at the cost of practice day time or income, damn that place is expensive. Worth it but still, gotta pay the bills..

TLR67 and obcbr like this.
  3. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

I know. I spoke with STT about the cost of it. If yiu ever squeeze it in it would sell out.

TLR67 likes this.
  4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

In

TLR67 likes this.
  5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

In. I love endurance racing. I'd find a way to make it happen.

obcbr and TLR67 like this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I would love to see this happen as well... However as Sean said its all about the $$... Also there better be 3 times as many Endurance Teams signing up to cover compared to the events like at Road Atlanta ect to make it draw teams... If not, your past Entry for Endurance will be tripled... If the renter wants to break even... Holy Run On Sentence Batman I am out of here!!

cajun636 and obcbr like this.
  7. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

I’ll settle for Summit Main if you’re taking requests.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The CMRA guys were talking about joining in in if it were to materialize. Pretty sure we'd want in too.

regularguy and panthercity like this.
  9. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I'm pretty sure I would have a team together for it. I'm hoping to make VIR for our first endurance race.