El Mirage murders

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 30, 2024.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

A-12, U-2, SR-71.

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I think a lot of those houses get raided, because the electric bill skyrockets. Cops just ask for the last 5-10 years of billing records (is a warrant needed?) from the utility, run some comparisons and pick which houses to raid.

gixer1100 and ToofPic like this.
  3. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

They often bypass the meter, to prevent the raid, and paying for what they use

gixer1100 likes this.
  4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

There have been a couple of instances here in Oregon where they bypassed the meter and the 'electrician' didn't make it.
    ==
    Separately, an individual can grow 4x plants without needing a license here in Oregon.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fuck me to tears...weed with labels. Way back, good stuff was in a zip-lock bag instead of the fold over sandwich bag.

ToofPic and YamahaRick like this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I asked a local about aquiring some seeds last year,and was told she could get me some "Clones".. So this shit has now gone full blown science and shit,grafting plants..I told her to just forget it! Waay outta my patience,I just wanted to see if I had a thumb for it.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

It wasn't that good.

8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

The cloning thing has been around for decades. Late 90s in college that's how we all got plants going, Just get a few clones from someone else who grows and in 10 or 12 weeks its harvest time. It's easier than starting from seed.

Electric consumption isn't a concern anymore. Everything is LED lights. Probably looks like you bought a garage fridge or a hot tub. Gone are the days of 1000 watt HPS and metal halide lights.

ToofPic likes this.
  9. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

Clones are better for many reasons, and thats how its been done for quite awhile. The best part about clones vs seeds is that you are guaranteed female plants.

ToofPic and cpettit like this.
  10. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I like a good meade :beer:

I can understand wanting a smokeless version for thise wanting to partake. If it were me, that'd be my choice simply because I detest the idea of purposefully inhaling smoke on a regular basis.

ToofPic likes this.
  11. ToofPic

Next time at Walmart,I will take pictures from the garden center.They actually sell a starter grow kit in the garden center!!
    That's how accepted its become!

Jedb and Sabre699 like this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Whoa

ToofPic likes this.
  13. ToofPic

I know! My girlfriend pointed it out to me! LOL

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking Spit on that thing

Serious grows use MH and HPS.

LED is still for hobbyists.

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking Spit on that thing

All the main seedbanks sell female seeds at this point.

This was my grow last year - I've been at this a pretty long time (since overgrow back in the 90s).

That's 3 600s in a 5x10 tent, ebb and flow setup (can't beat it for simplicity and reliability).

Attached Files:

cpettit and ToofPic like this.
  16. ToofPic

Nice! Whatcha rekon you have invested money wise in that set up? And how you handling the smell?
    I know on some day's my neighbors house is pretty dank! I can now usually tell you anywhere a grow is
    by smell.Some are legit,and others hiding behind something else business wise.Ca. is still wiggling on more taxing

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn I'm old.

18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

The local family owned True Value hardware store has a small section with grow tents, fertilizer, chemicals, etc.

Go Michigan!

12 plants per adult...

ToofPic likes this.
  19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Growing your own in a state that it's legal is much better than buying it from dealers outside the system. You should not trust that shit and you should tell you kids not to either.

Fentanyl laced everything is a huge problem and not worth the risk for the saving. Get your weed card, pay a little extra money and wake up tomorrow.

20. ToofPic

And..Theft is Huge up here in the N.Ca. grows.I've been told,thugs from the south come up here to steal from grows.
    The last legal grow I delivered to,had a young girl working there.She was telling me how many different times that year
    they had been broken into,and she had to call the cops to investigate.
    Its not funny,but funny listening to stories about cops being called to cover marijuana theft! Most have elaborate surveilance
    systems,and one of the liquid production places I went to had several armed guards.Those folks don't give out any samples though..