1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagleburger critical of Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2003
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, on Eagleburger. I'm not surprised, nor do I really give a flying sh@t.
    I'm over all these Ex-whatevers throwing in their $.02 and grasping for attention. Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee (and the ex-Secretary of the XXXXX and I listen to what I have to say....).

Hey Eagleburger, you forgot my fries, go and fetch 'em or I'll stiff you on the tip.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You want an apple pie with dat???

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks Mongo, now I'll be singing that all damn day. :D :cool:

5. cscott

cscott DJ Kitty Baby!

Did you catch this quote in the article...

"Washington hawks are spoiling for a fight with Syria and Iran following the collapse of the Iraqi regime"

Wow, I don't know of any politician that is "spoiling" for a fight with Syria and Iran. With a comment like that I'm not sure what to make of the article...

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Does that include Ollie North and all of the ex-military blowhards that FauxNews has been dragging out of their taxpayer-supported retirement villages?

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yes. North to a lesser extent, but still yes.

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

You're just saying that so that I buy the next round. :beer:

9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

10. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Yet another girlie argument "Yeah, well Clinton did this..."
    That isn't even what we were talking about, and if it was, there are PLENTY of examples of FauxNews reporting lies and distortions so you're wrong anyhow!

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you guys through with the clown yet? or keep arguing with a stone?

12. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

let it go dude, the man's been out of office for what, 2 or 3 years? Find something new to foam over (or quit listening to Rush & the other blowhards)

I can just imagine the scene.. ten years from now I type "Clinton was a great man" and you'll be spraying spittle all over your monitor :D

RSDad, Team A, Doyle, WERA 176, and I will be absent for a few hours. We have to attend a secret meeting with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and NPR so we can make sure the news is properly slanted to support our agendas.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i don't see that wera176 is stupid like the rest you mentioned.

14. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

OK, help me out here Dave, RC, Joss, sdiver, etc. Is this where I am supposed to pucker up and post "YEAH!", "I agree completely!!!", "Well said!", "Take that!!!", etc like you nutjobs from the "Right Wing Mutual Admiration Society"? :Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hippies!!!!!! :D

16. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Get it in while you can. Kerouac and I have a train to catch at 3:00 or so...;)

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

C'mon daddy-o. This article has nothing to do with Clinton. It was about CNN, a network which you libs claim was never biased in favor of the democrats, soft-pedaling the news from Iraq.

Now is that fair and balanced journalism? Give me Fox news any day- except when that clown Jerry Rivers (Geraldo Rivera) is reporting. He is so cheesy! :down:

18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Let it go?

RSdad-

Who cares what you think politically. You are a 5%r, signifying nothing. If you could balance your views against the reality of the world, you may be an asset to your causes. To quote Sir McCartney, "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow"

Eric-

Its your sorry party that got kicked out of majority control last November. Or have you supressed that memory of the Republicans taking control?

And by calling CNN Clinton News Network, I was referring to the left bias of their reporting, not blaming anything on Clinton....if you need to bash me at least find something legitimate to bash on...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: Let it go?

I care about my views. Your second sentence borders on illiterate. I can't figure out what your point is. The best I can make out of it is that if I had a better view of what you consider "reality", that I would think more like you. Care to clarify?

20. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Re: Let it go?

He can't, he just fabricates lies as he goes along.