A PSA that might help others. I lost a dog yesterday to rodenticide. In other words ingestion of a poisoned mouse or mouse poison. Attempts were made but too little to late. I had a mouse invasion but use glue traps. I figure a neighbor got them also and used poison that somehow my guy got (thankfully Spitfire is OK). I strongly doubt it was intentional because I know my neighbors enough to be sure they are WAY above doing anything that heinous. So next time you have a rodent problem use glue traps or snap traps. The grief you can save a person is huge. The pain you can spare a dog, cat or bird of prey is also high. Thank you and blessings to anyone changing their habits.