1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did any one actually READ the "Muslim Ban"?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want some gum.

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough I have no problem with customs asking all sorts of invasive questions - including religion.

The real question is where was his passport? They've been required since 2009 - when Obama was president.

Either way customs peeps ask questions like that all the time, they are profiling, it's part of the job. The EO also said nothing about US citizens coming from Jamaica so it's got nothing to do with Trump.

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. Newsshooter

Westernjournalism.com, another breitbart spinoff. It's a well known fact that more people were departed while obama was in office than any previous administration. I think 2.5 million was the number I heard today.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well known, under reported, and certainly not "above the fold" like the stories about current enforcement of the law. The left and their minions in the press don't want the immigration issues solved. They need it to scare up voters.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  7. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Where did it state that he didn't have his passport with him? Yes, customs profiles people but not wrt religion.

8. Newsshooter

That's funny because I read it on the front page
    more than once.:Poke:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And you paper is representational of all America...got it.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did it state he did have his passport? I've never known customs to question someone based on last name with their passport in hand...

11. Newsshooter

Actually I read a few papers, that way you get perspectives from different parts of the country. :) Funny that it shows up in liberal California papers but not those that you read further east. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

So I heard extreme vetting again this morning, can anyone tell me what is extreme vetting and how is it different from current vetting?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, it has the word extreme in it :crackup:

I still find it interesting that those whining about refugees still don't understand they get vetted MUCH more than someone going to Disneyland...

13. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

This is incorrect. Under Obama they started counting people who tried to enter but were turned back as deportations. Just another way to pump the numbers to fit the agenda.

14. Newsshooter

And you'd be wrong, as the pickled one said you should do your homework. :D

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm finding it interesting that everything I could find says he's a US passport holder but none of them say anything about him having it in his possession coming through customs or not. Odd the reporter in Louisville that got all the quotes from the lawyer didn't ask.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Classic troll.....weird, I never really knew you to be one until Trumps glorious victory. :D

So since WJ is another Breibart spinoff, what was actually incorrect about the article?

- That the media made the arrests of 683 CRIMINAL aliens sound more like random street sweeps? Check
    - That irresponsible Democrats are spouting off as such to incite panic in Latino communities? Check
    - That despite the FACT that ICE made over 3100 similar arrests in about a week, under your boy Barry's watch, and there wasn't a cry to be heard on any network or Democrat???? .....Check!

Uh yea, Breitbart twin....they are. :rolleyes:

Folks this is what happens when you lap up CNN/MSNBC/MSM vitreol all these years.

G 97 likes this.
  18. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

speeddaddy likes this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So the Hollywood circle jerk was politicized by an extremist regime other than their own? Surprised. Why does anyone watch that shit anyway?