1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Suzuki

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hello, owner and fan here. Can we have a couple of things in 2010 please?

1. A decent MotoGP effort. A modern design to the bike would be nice. That thing you produced this year was a joke. The fairings have barely changed in years and do not work. The engines are STILL weak. And what's the big deal with Phillip Island? It's just a track!

2. Can we have a World Supersport team? Pretty please? At least put some decent bikes on the grid. It's been depressing watching Veneman circulate the past few years on a privateer bike.

You got it right with the Superbike. Don't screw that up!:D

We won't even talk about completely throwing away the FIM World Endurance Championship this year!:mad:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And if you're reading, thank you also for making an offer to Spies this summer that he could refuse. I would have hated to see him on your MotoGP bike in 2010.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

pony up the cash and I'm sure they'll do it for you. They don't have the additional 10 to 20 million usd just laying around to piss away on racing, no one does.

notbostrom likes this.
  4. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

Dear Suzuki,
    Please excuse my friend from Florida. Sometimes the sunshine goes to their brain down there! He doesn't realize that in this economy we're lucky that you even field a team at all. Thank you for your continued support of racing world wide and we wish you success in the future.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They had a great bike in 2007.

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Dear Suzuki,

Please stop making cars and put the money into racing. Also could you explain to me slowly (I'm a bit thick) why you let Ben Spies go in the first place.

Ohhh and if you have a minute...can you make Ricky Carmichael race Supercross again...otherwise I get the feeling the James Stewart is gonna hurt the competition.

7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

P.S. .......... Please don't stop making the 750, you are the last manufacturer to realize that some people want a little more power than a 600 but don't want the weight of a 1000.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

why would they stop producing their largest area of profits? Why not ask them to burn down the corporate head quarters and use the insurance money to fund their racing?

Papa, that's 'cause hopper made it look good. :D

notbostrom likes this.
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I knew some goober would throw an economy excuse in the mix. Explain how Melandri's el cheapo old kawi was more competitive with zero development all year.

*crickets*

10. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

P.S. please stop making bikes that snap in half, try using bolts that don't round off the 5th time you use them and maybe even buy some better brake calipers.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:Off:
    This reminds me, the team manager of GMT 94 Yamaha called me on Saturday on his way to the second night of the Paris Supercross. He said he had never missed one, this was his 25th in a row, and he had never seen anything like James Stewart. Not Ricky Johnson, not Jean-Michel Bayle, not McGrath, no one comes even close. He sounded more amazed than anytime I've heard him talk about Ben Spies this year.

12. JohnnyTheboy

JohnnyTheboy Well-Known Member

F*ck MotoGP. Put anything you can spare into club level contingency.:D

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dear Suzuki,

Please pull out of motogp until 2012 and spend the money you're pissing away to sent mladin and young to wsk.

And buy me a gun to shoot people from the bbs. And don't cheap out on the bullets, I'll need a lot of bullets.

aaronson and notbostrom like this.
  14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

James and Ben...both on Yamaha's...Suzuki are you hearing what we are saying here?

I really like watching James. It's like a video game when he's riding...everyone else kinda looks like they are playing frogger. :D

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I feel better now actually. I just needed to vent.

PS: Dear Suzuki, one more thing. Pics and specs of the 2010 750!

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

While you're listening, can you also change the nomenclature on your sportbikes so I never have to hear the word 'gixxer' again? Thank you.

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

How are you going to get that when they canceled that bike? :D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

People who use words like nomenclature are too uppity to ride gixxers anyway. :D

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That did it.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Guess we will just have to wait for an R8

...... Dear Yamaha.. :Poke: