1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Delta Airlines

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Sep 27, 2023.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Eff it. I will do it. WTF do.i have to live for.
    Just get the damn engines started. I can take it from there.

:D

Gino230 likes this.
  2. ChemGuy

It's SkyPesos now.

TurboBlew and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds like an application for employment to Germanwings airline.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well if you weren’t trying to get some tail from the lady you drove to Colorado, you wouldn’t have missed that meeting with the teachers.

Take some responsibility for your actions. :D

Gino230 and auminer like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Somebody had to say it. :beer:

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I delivered her “tail”, and that of the three cats, the dawg and six chickens that tagged along, to her husband…

And she chased me. Spent the whole time staring at my huge white ass. :D

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey, none of us here are recommending you chase married women....that is all up to you. :D

8. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Pushed the old people in the wheel chairs today because ground people didn't show. Also had to call the fuel farm to get additional gas because a last minute special TAF came out requiring an alternate. The gate agent didn't know how to do this so instead of sitting around I just did it . Did all this and still got the plane ready and landed 10 mins early. We're generally trying to pick up the slack when the ball gets dropped but I can't speak for everyone.

Seems like minimal effort is the name of the game for a lot of people these days.

JBall, scottn, Rebel635 and 3 others like this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Be nice to the poor people in economy sections on international flights when a stewardess has fun and treats you similar, LOL. got to love certain not domestic airlines

10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

We'll all you need now is , clothes, flip flops, a passport, money, and a little bit of street smarts can truley, travel to any country on a days notice because you have an American passport.. Leaving for Africa on Wednesday on a 2 month round trip with no in-betweens yet, but the US is awesome depending on what you want, so many cool places to visit here

11. ChemGuy

damn near effin everyone it seems.

seems like anyone under 50 thinks they should be a Kardashian and just look pretty and post selfies and make $100,000,000 a year.

Boom likes this.
  12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You could have rescheduled the appointment at the happy ending massage parlor

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I think you're Butt-Hurt! You probably are the reason the Dungeon was shut down. Damn Hippy :Poke:

14. pickled egg

Don’t forget I was on the grassy knoll, and stuck Jesus with a pointy stick. :rolleyes:

15. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Thats ironic. As i flew into MSP Monday night, incoming flight was delayed so we were delayed 1.5 hours. Outbound flight yesterday….1 hour delay due to an incoming delayed flight. On Delta.

then they send out that dumbass email “we wanna hear from you…”. No you don’t.

people bitch because we saw how it can be. On time fights, less breakdowns, workers cared.

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

PETA will eventually catch up to you!

17. pickled egg

Ever notice how the idiots who can’t grasp biological realities put more value on non-human life?

It’s nice to see that non-human life forms aren’t that dumb.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Go wash yer hands.

pickled egg likes this.
  19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

People Eating Tasty Animals?

ungwaha and Phl218 like this.
  20. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I have seen zero evidence that you were ever that cool.

auminer likes this.