1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deadbeats

Discussion in 'General' started by Logey, Jan 31, 2001.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

No, Dutch, it couldn't be him because the guy with the MVs is a good businessman with reputable partners of fine character.

2. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

You can also file a consumer complaint or the equivenlent with the Attorney General's office of whatever state he lives in. And since it involves the PO they will take it very seriously.
    This is what I've done in dealing with a certain bodywork maker (who will remain nameless for the moment...) because he tried to off load some junk on me.

3. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of either of these guys, but if you have an address for either, perhaps we can form a posse for ya.

Also, Yahoo! is pretty intolerant of people misusing their name. One angle may be to persue having him banned from Yahoo! for abuse of the email account via fraud.

Email [email protected], and tell them the story.

Sure he can get another account from somewhere else, but it's a severe inconvience trying to update everyone you know.

4. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I would also email AMA.Superbike.com with the story. After all, the ad was posted on their site. Maybe the'll expose/ban the bastards.

5. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

did we ever get a location for him? I will help out in Ohio if possible.

Brandon

6. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Remind me never to piss you guys off!!

7. Fish

Fish New Member

Perry Braxmier raced in the CMRA last year .I do not recall seeing him towards the end of the seasson.

8. julrich

If you do, we will cause people to throw hot dogs on your bike...

9. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Too late...Get 'em boys!

10. julrich

Man, this is too good a chance for a shameless commercial plug: Dudes, buy your stuff from ads in Roadracing World, because at least we try to police advertiser antics and are willing to ban advertisers who don't fix documented, legitimate problems encountered by readers.

11. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

.... and has a distribution system consisting of 3 camels, a donkey, and a blind guy in a wheelchair. Oh, and a customer complaint dept. staffed by a lawyer who works on contingency!

12. Logey

Logey Logeman Racing

I talked to the local Postmaster today and he said it would be a fine line for mail fraud charges. I was also told by a few racers that Perry was in CMRA last year. I will e-mail them but I don't know what they can do. Mongo, what would WERA do if they received an e-mail in a situation like this?

JU, I have purchased items from advertisers of RW and have had no problems at all. I wish I would have purchased the wheels from someone out of your magazine. I have a feeling an dispute would have been handled quickly.

Perry and John live in Dallas and Arlington. I have a soon-to-be brother in law who also lives in Dallas. He is 6'11", weighs 325 and rides a nasty looking Harley. I think he would be a good messenger to Mr. Hyde and Mr. Braxmier. Would anybody else like to join him. [​IMG]

13. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

i think john walsh from america's most wanted might wanna have a poke at these dudes too...and he don't need a harley to get the job done ! [​IMG]

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We usually try to get in touch with the offending rider and get it straightened out. In this case I'll email Tom at RPM (you can too if you think about it) and have him contact Perry. Usually if they know the situation is out in the open things get resolved. Usually with stuff like this it's less malicious and more just stupid stuff...

15. Logey

Logey Logeman Racing

Perry called me at home tonight to get my address. Hopefully he will send the wheels. He saidhe put some extra parts in the box as well.

Logey

16. Dutch2

Dutch2 Well-Known Member

He obviously heard the full weight of the WERA BBS was getting ready to be brought down upon him! [​IMG]

17. julrich

You see that? Information is power.

18. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

I think the topic "Deadbeats (Perry Braxmier) " on the CMRA board might have had something to do with it.

19. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Wow, I am amazed that such unproductive members as ourselves of society actually managed to get something so cool happen so quickly! [​IMG]

20. Dutch2

Dutch2 Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself Frenchie. Some of us allready have our business degrees! [​IMG]