1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 stream

Discussion in 'General' started by damiankelly, Mar 12, 2020.

1. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

Where can we go to stream the Daytona 200
    I do not see it listed on the NBC app

thank you

2. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

The 79th DAYTONA 200 kicks off the race action featuring a stacked field. Amongst the highlights are six returning winners (Eslick, Wyman, Barnes, Herrin, DiSalvo and Ashmead) and AMA Superbike legend, Josh Hayes, looking for that elusive first win on the famous banking.

Immediately following the DAYTONA 200, American Flat Track will kick off its 2020 season with the DAYTONA TT. Reigning Grand National Champion Briar Bauman will look to repeat his victory in the 2019 season opener in the very first showdown of the AFT SuperTwins era.

TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold allows users to cast streamed content on a connected device via NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app, letting fans experience racing action on their preferred hardware, including big-screen environments. TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold is available on desktop web browsers and via the NBC Sports app on iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV (Gen 4), Roku, Amazon Fire TV, AndroidTV, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex and Chromecast devices connected via HDMI.

Fans can access all the content on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold for $4.99/month or $44.99/year or via the AFT series-specific subpackage that’s being offered at a $1.99/month or $10.99/year introductory rate for 2020. Registered users of FansChoice.tv will receive an introductory free trial to TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold via email invitation leading up to next Saturday’s events.

How to Watch:

NBCSN and TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold are the official homes for coverage of American Flat Track. For the 2020 season, NBCSN’s coverage of AFT remains in highly-coveted programming slots within two weeks of each event. The complete schedule for AFT on NBCSN can be viewed at http://www.americanflattrack.com/events-nbcsn/. TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold – the most-robust motorsports offering in the digital marketplace – is a cornerstone of AFT’s digital strategy, providing live streaming coverage of every event and maintaining an active archive of all AFT content.

3. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

How does Flat Track get a dedicated package and not M.A.?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's easy - money.

Pro Speed Racin likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You also need to look at who owns AFT and I would be who owns the TrackPass platform.

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit...and i thought you'd be more informative. :D

7. opinion914

giphy.gif

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Yep, I would think Harley & Indian are throwing some money at AFT since they are both deep in it

9. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Buy the NBC AFT pass to watch the D200, if you go with the monthly version, its $1.99/mo. You can cancel after the race if you dont want to keep it and only watch it for $2.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure they do. And it's lower expenses per event, more pull from the ownership within the sporting TV world, more ticket sales being an arena type sport, lots of stuff they have over roadracing.

11. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

Fans can access all the content on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold for $4.99/month or $44.99/year

12. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

Thank you I was on the wrong tab

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I predict the stream for the 200 will have a record number of viewers.

And the server will crash.

14. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Where does it say the AFT Trackpass will let you watch the 200?

15. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol, I signed up, it better not!

17. opinion914

Good question. All I've seen is wording suggesting the opposite... "...the AFT series-specific subpackage that’s being offered at a $1.99/month..."

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's on the NBC gold pkg. I signed up and the Track Pass has the 200 listed tomorrow at 11am and FT at 4. For $1.99

Yzasserina and opinion914 like this.
  19. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Seems with all the other sports being cancelled there should be plenty of live air spots to fill the void with D200.