1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese Misano Riding Pants - size 50 eur

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by ocroadwarrior, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ocroadwarrior

ocroadwarrior Well-Known Member

Dainese Misano leather riding pants, Size 50. They fit one size large like a 52. Excellent condition. One small fray on the material on the right calf by the zipper that it cosmetic only and can be repaired, Some very tiny marks on the left calf. Otherwise perfect.
    $200 shipped to domestic us only. Paypal is preferred.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.
  2. mino6466

mino6466 Well-Known Member

Still have these pants?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jasonhise likes this.
  3. ocroadwarrior

Yessir. They are too baggy for me - they might be for you as well. Dainese runs this model 1 size large for some reason.
    I was going to keep them and take them to Anthony's to tailor them and taper the ankles for my out boots.
    If you want to try them on, let me know. I have the jacket as well - if I sell the pants I'll probably sell the jacket.

4. mino6466

I might want to just try them on first to see how they fit. I don't have pants so it is either full gear or jacket/boots for now.

5. ocroadwarrior

Ok. Let me know when you want to check them out. I'm in LA tomorrow, but otherwise local this week.

6. mino6466

[emoji106]