1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese gloves NEW never worn

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by pimplimp328, Mar 25, 2022.

1. pimplimp328

pimplimp328 Well-Known Member

I have 2 pair one 9.5 xl and the other 7.5 . Normally $229 a pair . i do not need them and will sell them for 100$ each 4831CA2F-56A3-4C50-A9EF-C81AA381DC8D.jpeg 455754F7-BE89-4B58-9803-6A988A9221EA.jpeg

2. Joseph Lutsch

Joseph Lutsch Well-Known Member

PM’d you. I forgot to ask what model are they?

3. pimplimp328

Xl sold.. 7.5 still available

4. Joseph Lutsch

Honestly not a cool guy, be careful of this seller. I pm’d him and asked for email or # to pay him and he sends me wrong info of which I sent the payment to and then I tried to call him and # didn’t work and then he sells them to someone else. Not cool at all.

5. pimplimp328

Sold the xl .. 7.5 still available

6. pimplimp328

[really man??? Want me to post the convo? I missed a number caught it and corrected it.. you didn't check you messages for 4hrs plus!!!
    im sure most will agree when money is in the bank its sold... sorry ... had you checked your message yesterday hey would be yours....
    Then to call me and act like a D$&:?? Ok

QUOTE="Joseph Lutsch, post: 5965531, member: 67929"]Honestly not a cool guy, be careful of this seller. I pm’d him and asked for email or # to pay him and he sends me wrong info of which I sent the payment to and then I tried to call him and # didn’t work and then he sells them to someone else. Not cool at all.[/QUOTE]
    Really man

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, cut the shit. I don’t have time to deal with petty bullshit.
    If he sold them in the time it took you to follow up with the corrected info, move on and deal with it.

8. Joseph Lutsch

Really man[/QUOTE]
    Not sure if you live on your phone but it did take you over an hour to reply with the correct information and which point I was doing something and could not attend to my phone and when finished is when i immediately responded to you. I have sold and bought pretty much everything second hand and am 1 of the honest individuals around and have never burned someone or sold something from under someone who said they are going to buy it and even sent the money. So as you said what a solid way to a d!$: and go and sell it.

9. Joseph Lutsch

Hey wise guy no need to jump in something that doesn’t pertain you. Best keep your mouth shut bc no reason to jump in. This forum is for track people and as far as I’m concerned I help ANYONE out I can each and every time I’m at a track. A trusted sport and a trusted group on individuals. I’m not the first person to point someone out on this forum when someone burns someone else.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

maybe you should learn who is who on the forum before you run your mouth?
    I’ll wait for you to figure it out, mister helpful.

and no, I don’t want to call you to discuss what happened.

11. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

:D
    Not sure if you live on your phone but it did take you over an hour to reply with the correct information and which point I was doing something and could not attend to my phone and when finished is when i immediately responded to you. I have sold and bought pretty much everything second hand and am 1 of the honest individuals around and have never burned someone or sold something from under someone who said they are going to buy it and even sent the money. So as you said what a solid way to a d!$: and go and sell it.[/QUOTE]
    I see gulag time in your very near future!!!:D

12. Joseph Lutsch

I see gulag time in your very near future!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Gu·lag
    /ˈɡo͞oläɡ/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. a system of labor camps maintained in the Soviet Union from 1930 to 1955 in which many people died.
      • a camp in the Gulag system, or any political labor camp.
        noun: gulag; plural noun: gulags

That’s what you see??

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks for trying to help him with that, mister helpful. :crackup:

you’ve been around here for 2 years? You haven’t researched anything about this forum yet? Come on, you’ll see the comedy in this soon.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just when I think this can’t get any better. Want me to reply to your report of a post here or “formally?”
    Be the same either way. :D

youngR, TurboBlew, Jed and 1 other person like this.
  15. pimplimp328

Ive never seen anyone so hurt over a pair of gloves.. first money to reach my account got them...
    "Well known" you didn't "get burned". You simply missed out... here i have a pair of like new fives.. large.. you can have em...

QUOTE="Joseph Lutsch, post: 5965773, member: 67929"]Really man[/QUOTE]
    Not sure if you live on your phone but it did take you over an hour to reply with the correct information and which point I was doing something and could not attend to my phone and when finished is when i immediately responded to you. I have sold and bought pretty much everything second hand and am 1 of the honest individuals around and have never burned someone or sold something from under someone who said they are going to buy it and even sent the money. So as you said what a solid way to a d!$: and go and sell it.[/QUOTE]

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You’re welcome to start another thread for the other pair of gloves but, no way in hell I’m killing this one off. :D

jasonhise and damiankelly like this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Gu·lag
    /ˈɡo͞oläɡ/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. a system of labor camps maintained in the Soviet Union from 1930 to 1955 in which many people died.
      • a camp in the Gulag system, or any political labor camp.
        noun: gulag; plural noun: gulags

That’s what you see??[/QUOTE]

Hey dickhead. The guy is an immigrant from Eastern Europe. He may not spell it always correctly, but I best bet he knows more about it than your stupid fucking copy and paste from dictionary.com twatwaffle.

(That’s me being helpful)

damiankelly likes this.
  18. Joseph Lutsch

Not sure if you live on your phone but it did take you over an hour to reply with the correct information and which point I was doing something and could not attend to my phone and when finished is when i immediately responded to you. I have sold and bought pretty much everything second hand and am 1 of the honest individuals around and have never burned someone or sold something from under someone who said they are going to buy it and even sent the money. So as you said what a solid way to a d!$: and go and sell it.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Yes you’re correct it is “just a pair of gloves” what you don’t see is it the “principle” when someone says they are going to do something I trust them and generally speaking I have had great experiences in selling and buying and when I tell someone “IM” going to purchase something and the seller and I agree and then the item gets sold to someone else bc someone side messaged someone and says I’ll pay more or I can come sooner then yes I would say it’s getting burned. I would believe any normal individual who has ever thought they where getting something or finds out something was sold to someone else gets either annoyed or upset. It’s a normal thing. Anyways I’m glad to see that an admin individual responds the way they are. Either way one day it will happen to you with what ever it may and you will see that it’s sh!tty, or maybe you won’t. Who cares I’m done with this convo. Time to continue my search for 2nd hand gloves bc that’s what I can afford is nice used items.

19. Joseph Lutsch

Hey dickhead. The guy is an immigrant from Eastern Europe. He may not spell it always correctly, but I best bet he knows more about it than your stupid fucking copy and paste from dictionary.com twatwaffle.

(That’s me being helpful)[/QUOTE]
    Hey D-Cum…..bravo

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Weak. 3rd grade insult at best.

Your parents must have conceived you in a vertical position, because all you seem to be able to do is fuck things up.